Walt Disney World has some amazing resorts, but have you ever checked out Disney’s Art of Animation Resort? Many of my clients rave about this resort! My family has had the opportunity to stay here numerous times! We have some first hand knowledge and we love it more and more with each stay. Art of Animation gives you that deluxe resort feel! It has amazing amenities and has 5 top reasons for staying! Let’s take a look at what makes this resort so special!
Have you ever wanted to step inside a Disney movie? This resort does that for you! Our first top 4 relate to the theming of this resort! You guessed it! Four sections make up the Art of Animation resort!
1. The Little Mermaid: The Little Mermaid rooms accommodate up to 4 guests. These rooms are considered a standard room. Your shower, sink and walls all resemble the movie. The headboard’s light up and the rug looks like the sea! If you have a Little Mermaid fan in your household, this is the room for you!
2. The Lion King: Next on the list is the Lion King Suites! Hakuna matata what a wonderful room! These are stunning! Suites accommodate up to six guests. The theming does not stop in the rooms. It goes all the way into the courtyard and walkways! Check out the entrance to one of the Lion King Suite buildings! 🙂
3. Cars: Many families I work with love Cars! While Walt Disney World does not have a Carsland, you can get your fill of Cars at Art of Animation Resort! Stepping into the Cars section is just like stepping into Radiator Springs. This section also houses suites for families of 6 or less. You will be amazed when you step into this area. The theming is just outstanding! Here are some photos to help you envision this area!
4. Nemo: Finding Nemo is a hit movie with many families. Beginning in 2016 Nemo Suites are considered a preferred location and will run you a little more money each night. However, they are centrally located at this resort. The Big Blue Pool is near this section of the resort and many people find themselves gravitating to this area mainly for the pool, amazing gift shop and food court that is close by! This section is also decked out with suites accommodating 6 or less. The suites are completely Nemo themed. The ocean is your main look! Imagine Nemo and Dory at every turn and you are in the Nemo Suites.
5. Pools: The Pools at Art of Animation take your experience here to an all new level! Each area has a specially designed pool! Can you imagine swimming with views of large icons and even music playing underwater?! Well, your wait is over! You can have all of this at the Art of Animation Resort! The Big Blue pool is centrally located and plays music underwater! The Little Mermaid pool has huge icons around it and the Cars pool is spectacular. The only section that does not have a pool is the Lion King section but it is very closely located to the Big Blue pool and The Little Mermaid pool.
There are many other reasons to stay at Art of Animation Resort. These top 5 reasons make the experience super magical! This resort offers an amazing food court and gift shop. There are also drawing classes, an arcade and much more for your enjoyment! Be sure to consider Disney’s Art of Animation when looking at a resort for your family!
Be sure to check out A First Timer’s Guide To Dining HERE!
For other First Timer’s Guide articles be sure to click here for planning tips!
My name is Jen Perkins. I am a travel agent with World of Magic Travel Services. I’m a Disney Destination Specialist. I am also a writer for Chip and Co. and Disney Addicts. I would love to help you plan your vacation at Art of Animation Resort. I specialize in the First Timer’s Guide to help people create magical vacations and memories. If you have any questions regarding Disney Resorts, please do not hesitate to ask! You can contact me at email@example.com. I would love to hear from you and help you plan your next “magical” vacation!
You can also visit my facebook page here for more details on Disney World, updates on promotions, articles and upcoming events all related to Disney World, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Studios and much more! You will also find an array of photos of many of these amazing places that will help you with resort choices, dining and much more!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!