For many of us the snow has started falling and we’re already tired of shivering and shoveling. Not to mention the hustle and bustle of the holidays has us all at wits end.
While you’re busy preparing for yet another family function your thoughts are probably drifting to February….sweet, sweet February….that short month that brings Valentines Day and Spring Break.
So why shouldn’t you indulge in your spring fantasies and plan your spring break trip now? There’s no reason you shouldn’t, it’s actually probably best if you did!
Although I love Walt Disney World and Disneyland I used to always return feeling like I needed a vacation from my vacation. After the holiday hustle I’m in the mood for a much more relaxed vacation and I’m sure you are too; that’s why you should choose to cruise!
- It’s a true vacation: The last thing you need after the holidays is to be plotting your course for another park-commando operation. Cruising is a true vacation and a Disney cruise is a trip with something for the whole family. Separate places with activities for each age group and places to come together as a family (If you want. Good luck getting your kids to leave the kids clubs!)
- There is virtually no planning: Basically, all you have to do is drag your weary bones onboard and Disney will take care of the rest. A good Disney Authorized Travel Planner will have you climbing aboard your Disney dream vessel before you can say “pixie dust”. You don’t have to schedule dining, your entertainment is taken care of and the kids have their own things to do all day long. A list is put under your door each night telling you what you can do the next day, if you feel so inclined.
- It’s all included: Your package price has it all included, you can even pre-pay your gratuities. Entertainment, dining, and onboard activities are all included in your cruise price so you won’t have any surprises once you get onboard.
- Do as much or as little as you want: There is always something happening on the Disney ships. The Daily Navigator is packed full of activities for everyone, you can do it all; or nothing at all. No one will judge you if you want to lay by the pool all day-they’ll even bring you drinks so you don’t have to be troubled to stand up.
- Be treated like royalty: “Mouse-keeping” is always nice but on a Disney cruise more than just your bed is tended to. Your stateroom attendant will take care of your room and everywhere you go you’ll find service you can’t even fathom. In the evenings an attendant hands you a paper-towel in the restroom, your server rotates with you; so they already know what you want to drink and what your dining preferences are after the first night. The staff is on hand for anything and everything you may need and your request will always be granted with a smile.
It’s time to experience a true vacation! When you choose to cruise all you have to choose is your cruise. Disney offers itineraries from 3 to 8-Nights to the Bahamas, and 7-Nights to the Mexican Riviera or Caribbean (both Western and Eastern) so you have plenty of choices!
Ask about GTY categories and revel in the savings; these categories book fast when available so don’t delay!
Michele@PixieVacations.com for your free quotes and pixie perks.
- Sail Away to a Magical Winter Holiday with Disney Cruise Line (chipandco.com)
- Pirates of the Caribbean Fantasy Sweepstakes (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!