It’s Day One and we have already checked out all the 2018 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival food booths and menus. One of the highlights of any festival at Epcot is the uniquely inspired outdoor kitchens placed throughout the park. From 11am until 9pm, your taste buds can explore these exclusive menu offerings in snack-size portions at each of the outdoor stands.
To help you with your meal planning, here is a compilation of the 2018 Flower and Garden Festival food booths and menus.
Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Venture to Germany for Bavarian bites sure to sate foodies of all ages—every dish is köstlich!
Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (V
Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream
Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- Hugo-Charles De Fère “Organic” Brut with Elderflower and Mint
- Paulaner Original Munich Lager
- Ayinger Bräu Weisse Hefeweizen, Munich, Germany
- Köstritzer Schwarzbier Black Lager, Bad Köstritz, Germany
- Beer Flight
Behold buzz-worthy ciders and artisanal provisions perfect for a farm-fresh picnic near the United Kingdom Pavilion!
Pear Cider-brined Shredded Corned Beef with Braised Cabbage and Branston Dressing with Pears
House-made Potato and Cheddar Cheese Biscuit with Smoked Salmon Tartare
Freshly Baked Lemon Scone with Crème Fraîche and Mixed Berries (V) (GF)
- McKenzie’s Black Cherry Hard Cider, West Seneca, NY
- Florida Beer Company Caribé Pineapple Tropical Hard Cider, Cape Canaveral, FL
- Ciderboys Grand Mimosa Apple Orange Hard Cider, Stevens Point, WI
- Cider Flight
- Martinelli’s Sparkling Cider, California (Non-alcoholic)
Fleur de Lys
Indulge in haute cuisine and boissons that’ll make you fall in ooo-la-la-love with this palate-pleasing Parisian pop-up!
Tarte à la Tomate Provençale: Provencal Tomato Tart with Sautéed Onions, Fresh Thyme and Rosemary on a Flaky Pastry Crust (V)
Canard Confit Aux Gnocchi à la Parisienne: Braised Duck Confit with Parisian Gnocchi
Macaron au Chocolat en Sucette: Large Chocolate Macaron Lollipop (GF)
La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Grey Goose Vodka Orange, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
- Kir Pomegranate: Sparkling Wine and Pama Pomegranate Liqueur
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Village de France
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664
Enjoy sweet ‘n’ tangy treats from our own Sunshine State-station, nestled between the France and Morocco Pavilions.
Carne Guisada with Black Bean Cake and Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream
Spicy Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Local Sweet Corn Relish
Key Lime Tart with Toasted Meringue
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Key Lime Sparkling Wine, St Petersburg, FL
- Tampa Bay Brewing Company Quat Seasonal Fruit Ale
- Big Top Brewing Company Conch Republic Key Lime Wheat, Sarasota, FL
- First Magnitude Brewing Co. Monarch Milk Stout, Gainesville, FL
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy with Tamiami Florida Gin
- Watermelon Cucumber Slushy (Non-alcoholic)
- Beer Flight
Journey to Japan for innovative plates crafted with culinary Zen—each delish dish is a Festival favorite!
Frushi: Fresh Pineapple, Strawberry and Melon rolled with Coconut Rice, sprinkled with Toasted Coconut and Whipped Cream with Raspberry Sauce on the side (V)
Ginger Beef Yaki Udon: Thin-sliced Beef, Onions and Noodles tossed on the grill with Soy and Ginger
Teriyaki Salmon with Furikake Seasoned Brown Rice (GF)
- Pineapple Momo Sake Cocktail
- Karatamba “Dry Wave” Sake
- Sapporo Draft Beer in a Kampai Cup
Jardin de Fiestas
Take a food-tastic tour of the Mexico Pavilion… these tantalizing tastes will add some spice to your day!
Pork Taco: Slow-braised Pork Taco served with Apple Relish, Goat Cheese and Chile de Árbol Sauce
Chilaquiles: Chilaquiles served with Ranchera Sauce, Chorizo, Mexican Cream and Cotija Cheese
Capirotada: Bread Pudding served with Rompope
- Tiger Lily Sangria
- Rose Margarita
- Violet Cassis Punch
- Daisy Spicy Beer
La Isla Fresca
Nibble on Caribbean-seasoned dishes that’ll send appetites swaying to the island beat!
Jamaican-braised Beef with Pigeon Pea Rice and Micro Cilantro
Sugar Cane Shrimp Skewer with Steamed Rice and Coconut Lime SauceCaribbean Conch Salad with Mango, Papaya and Pickled Red OnionsTropical Mousse Cake: Layers of Passion Fruit Cake, Coconut Mousse and a Tropical Fruit Glaze with Fresh Pineapple
- Golden Road Brewing Tart Mango Cart Wheat Ale, Los Angeles, CA
- Tropical Freeze with Cruzan Mango Rum
- Tropical Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
Sink your teeth into authentic Chinese eats filled with morsels of good fortune!
Spicy Meatballs with Crispy Tofu
Fried Chicken Dumplings with Peanut Sauce
Vegetable Spring Rolls (V)
- Oolong Peach Bubble Tea (Non-alcoholic)
- Kung Fu Punch: Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango and Orange Juice
- BaiJoe Punch: Chinese Bai Jiu Spirit, Lychee, Coconut and Pineapple Juice
- Plum Wine Cooler
- Tsingtao Lager
Please discriminating palates with fantastic fare from our Great White North neighbor… O Canada!
Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Apple-wood Smoked Bacon (GF)
Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce, Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Crown Royal Maple Whisky
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Unibroue Maudite Amber Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue À Tout Le Monde Saison, Chambly, Québec
- Unibroue Éphémère White Ale, Chambly, Québec
- Beer Flight
Get your tropical fruit fix from tart ‘n’ tangy to the sweetest frozen treats!
Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
Pineapple Soft-Serve (V)
- Coastal Empire Beer Co. Coco Piña Gose, Savannah, GA
- Maui Brewing Co. Pineapple Mana Wheat, Kihei, HI
- SweetWater Brewing Company Goin’ Coastal IPA with Pineapple, Atlanta, GA
- Pineapple Beer Flight
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Parrot Bay Coconut Rum
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
- Pineapple Soft-serve with Fanta (Non-alcoholic)
Mangiare hearty helpings of Old-Country dishes served with a glass of vino… now that’s amore!
Frittata di Asparagi: Asparagus Frittata, Mixed Greens and Citrus Dressing (GF) (V)
Fritto Misto: Crispy Shrimps, Zucchini and Spicy Sauces
Raviolo all’ Aragosta, Germogli di Piselli: Maine Lobster Ravioli, Veloute Sauce, Pea Sprouts, Pear Drop Tomatoes and Salmon Roe
Panna Cotta al Melone: Cantaloupe Panna Cotta (GF) (V)
- Pinot Grigio
- Bellini: Sparking Wine and Peach Purée
- Frozen Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
- Moretti Lager L’Autentica
- Moretti La Rossa
Taste of Marrakesh
Intoxicate taste buds with the exotic flavors of this North African mecca—mysterious Morocco!
Harissa Chicken Kebab with Dried Fruit Couscous Salad
Fried Cauliflower with Capers, Garlic Parsley and Chili Ranch Sauce
Walnut Honey Baklava
- Desert Rose: Sparkling Wine topped with Pomegranate Liqueur
- White Sangria
- Casa Beer
The Berry Basket
Sweeten your feast with an assortment of berry-licious dishes sure to hit the spot!
Lamb Chop with Quinoa Salad and Blackberry Gastrique
Field Greens with fresh Strawberries, Crisp Quinoa, Strawberry Vinaigrette and Spiced Pecans (V)
Warm Wild Berry Buckle with Pepper Berry Gelato (V)
- JDub’s Brewing Company Blueberry IPA, Sarasota, FL
- Island Grove Blueberry Moscato, Hawthorne, FL
- Twinings® Green Tea Berry Mint Julep
- Twinings Green Tea Berry Mint Julep (Non-alcoholic)
THE SMOKEHOUSE: Barbecue and Brews
Saddle up for slow-cooked specialties and a mighty fine selection of craft beer—at the American Adventure Pavilion!
Pulled Pig Slider with Coleslaw
Beef Brisket Burnt Ends and Smoked Pork Belly Slider with Garlic Sausage, Chorizo, Cheddar Fondue and House-made Pickle
Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash with White Cheddar Fondue and Pickled Jalapeños
Warm Chocolate Cake with Bourbon-Salted Caramel Sauce and Spiced Pecans (V)
- Zen of Zin Old Vine, California
- Central 28 Brewing Company Sunshine Greetings Orange Hibiscus Wheat Ale, DeBary, FL
- 3 Daughters Brewing Phantasmas Spicy Double IPA, St. Petersburg, FL
- Shipyard Maple Bacon Stout, Clearwater, FL
- Beer Flight
- Simply® Lemonade with Firefly Blackberry Moonshine
- Simply Lemonade (Non-alcoholic)
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board™– NEW!
Quell cravings with an incredible menu of all-natural food and drink infused with the nectar of the gods!
Roasted Cauliflower with Buckwheat Honey Carrot Puree, Wild Rice Pilaf, Asparagus, Honey Blistered Grapes and Sunflower Brittle (GF) (V)Honey Tandoori Chicken Flatbread with White Cheddar Cheese, charred vegetables, Clover Honey Sour Cream and Micro WatercressLocal Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Ice Cream garnished with Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL
- Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Orange Blossom Pilsner, Orlando, FL
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
- Honey-Peach Cobbler Freeze (Non-alcoholic)
Specialty Coffee Carts Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company
Wet your whistle with Festival-inspired beverages and adult libations at coffee carts across the park!
- Future World Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company –The Final Lap: Iced Tea topped with Frozen Passion Fruit with Vodka
- Port of Entry Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company- Garden of Guava: Frozen Pink Guava topped with Rum or Vodka
- American Adventure Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Strawberry Piña Colada: Frozen Piña Colada and Strawberry with Rum
- Showcase Coffee Cart Hosted by Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Orange Blossom Twist: Frozen Orange Pineapple topped with Vodka
Don’t forget to grab your Festival Passport to track all your bites as you explore the Flower and Garden Festival food booths and menus.
Keep checking in with Chip and Co as we bring you more pictures and updates on the festival throughout the day.
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.