The 2018 Epcot International Festival of the Arts returns to Walt Disney World this Friday, January 12th. Guests will be able to experience world-class cuisine, remarkable visual art, and an extraordinary lineup of entertainment. New for this year the festival will remain open 7 days a week until its finale on February 19, 2018, with various entertainment offerings planned each weekend.
The festival represents three different artistic formats, the Performing Arts, the Culinary Arts, and the Visual Arts. Take a look at the Festival list below.
The Performing Arts
- Disney on Broadway Concert Series – Click Here for the Complete Line-Up and info on the Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package
- Community arts showcases
- Encore Cast Performing Arts
- Central Florida Community Arts
- Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra
- Orlando REP Power Chords
- Live performance art
- International music and variety acts
- Acrobatics and gravity-defying feats of strength
- Amazing living statues
- Visiting marching bands
The Culinary Arts
Explore the festival exclusive “Food Studios” around the World Showcase. Click here for all of the Food Studio menus available during the festival and start planning your tour of culinary masterpieces!
The Visual Arts
- Animation Academy – Experience the magic of Disney animation at this fun and informative drawing class taught by actual Disney artists.
- Artful photo ops – Strike a pose for masterpiece pics while our PhotoPass “paparazzi” work their magic!
- Art on demand
- Commemorative merchandise
- Art of Disney (Future World West)
- Mouse Gear (Future World East)
- Odyssey Festival Showplace
- Tents throughout the World Showcase
- Figment’s Brush with the Masters Scavenger Hunt – Help Figment learn about art on this scavenger hunt around World Showcase!
- Artist appearances
- Hands-on wall mural – Head over to the World Showcase Plaza and watch art come alive on a giant mural created by Guests—so grab a paintbrush to join the fun!
- Workshops and seminars with visiting artists – Click here for the full list of available workshops and seminars available during the Festival.
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.