The 2018 Disney Festival of Holidays Sip and Savor Pass at Disney California Adventure Park.
Guest can now get the most out of their experience at the 2018 Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure park! Available to all guests, the Sip and Savor pass comes with eight pull-off tabs. These tabs can be used at any of the Festive Food Marketplace locations throughout the park! Guests can trade in each of these tabs for either one food item or one non-alcoholic beverage. There are twelve different delicious Festive Food Marketplace locations to pick from so guest have a wide variety to choose from! Having these multiple options will make your palettes jump with delight. Still trying to decide what to order? Then take a look at what Disneyland Resort Chef Jimmy Weita named as his eight favorites:
- Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish at Merry Mashups
- Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese at Winter Sliderland
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice at Blissfully Braised
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage at Holiday Duets
- Cornbread Cakes with Braised Collard Greens and Smoked Bacon Gravy at Blissfully Braised
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickles at Spicy Celebration
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Merry Mashups
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce at Visions of Sugarplums
You can check out all 12 delicious Food Marketplace locations by checking out the Foodie Guide to the 2018 Disney Festival of the Holidays. In addition, the Sip and Savor Pass can be picked up throughout the park, including the Festival of Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Holiday Central, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters. The Disney Festival of Holidays runs November 9, 2018-January 8, 2019.
“Copyright Disney Parks Blog”
Ready to experience the Disney magic yourself? Well, pack your bags and get ready! As an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations, and the official travel partner for Chip and Co, I can help you begin your journey. Just click the Key to the World Travel Picture, email me at Jessica.email@example.com, on facebook or fill out the form below for a free no-obligation quote.For more Disney News follow us on Instagram @chipandco on Twitter @chipandcompany and on Facebook or Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- New Holiday Festivities Coming to Walt Disney World. - June 8, 2019
- Disney Launches The Lion King “Protect the Pride” Campaign. - June 8, 2019
- Have a Magical Father’s Day at Walt Disney World Resort. - June 8, 2019