The state of Florida has released their fourth quarter guest injury report for theme parks, including Walt Disney World. The report shows more than one injury or illness at the Flight of Passage attraction which opened as part of Pandora — the World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom earlier in 2017.
Other incidents with injury at The Walt Disney World Resort during October, November and December of 2017 include:
- On October 27, a 77-year-old woman fell while boarding Flight of Passage Animal Kingdom.
- A 56-year-old woman with a pre-existing condition temporarily passed out on Flight of Passage on November 4th.
- On December 16th at Journey into Imagination with Figment at Epcot a 65-year-old woman tripped and fractured her elbow.
For more information, include incident reports from other Florida Theme Parks, you can find the original Orlando Sentinel article here.
Every quarter theme parks in Florida disclose any ride-related illness or injuries requiring an immediate hospitalization of more than 24 hours to the state. This is part of a deal made by the theme parks to avoid state inspection.
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Disneyland Paris Ambassador Team Selection for 2019-2020 - September 27, 2018
- The Ganachery Minnie Mouse Pinata Now Available - September 27, 2018
- Isle of Java Apple Cider Donut Holes Are The Perfect Fall Treat - September 27, 2018