Disney has announced the dates for their 2016 Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party that will be held on select evenings from 7pm – 12am at the Magic Kingdom:
- November 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 18, 27 and 29
- December 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 15, 16, 18 and 22
Separate admission is required for this special event although ticket prices for 2016 have not been released yet nor are they currently available to purchase.
During Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, the Magic Kingdom will light up with excitement for guests of all ages to enjoy. Cinderella’s castle will shimmer while joyful music fills the air. Favorite attractions take on a holiday theme and Disney characters will be wearing their most festive attire.
If you would like to experience Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom this holiday season, then contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next Walt Disney World vacation.
Photo credit: Disney
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017