The Garden Rocks Concert Series in the America Gardens Theatre is returning once again to liven up the weekends for this year’s 23rd annual Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival! Every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday of the festival, which runs from from March 2-May 30, 2016, there will be live performances from one of 13 different bands featuring pop rock hits from several decades of music, plus an extra final night of performances for the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, May 30th, 2016. It has already been announced that this year’s festival expands from 75 to 90 days, which added two additional concert series weekends to the lineup and extended the festival days to include Memorial Day weekend.
There are 4 all NEW acts added to the 2016 concert lineup – Blood, Sweat & Tears, Brian Howe (the former lead singer of Bad Company), Darlene Love, and the Georgia Satellites. And there’s another musical act making it’s debut at the Garden Rocks series – Night Ranger, a fan-favorite band who has played the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival in the past. The first act to kick off the series will be Orchestra, starring former members of ELO, who topped the charts in the 1970s and ‘80s, from March 4-6.
An eclectic mix of Flower & Garden Festival returning favorites includes the classic pop superstar group Village People, who made their festival debut back in 2013, and the 90’s alternative rock band the Gin Blossoms. With a nod to the 1960s, Herman’s Hermits (starring Peter Noone) will rock the festival from April 1-3. And on Memorial Day, The Spinners will close the 90-day festival on a high note!
Performances will take place at the America Gardens Theatre at 5:30, 6:45 and 8 p.m. every weekend of the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and these FREE concerts are included with your regular Epcot park admission! Get there early to get your seats! Here is the list of this year’s full lineup (please keep in mind these are subject to change without notice):
- March 4-6 The Orchestra starring former members of ELO “Evil Woman”
- March 11-13 Starship starring Mickey Thomas “We Built This City”
- March 18-20 Little River Band “Lady”
- March 25-27 Village People “Y.M.C.A.”
- April 1-3 Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone “I’m Henry the VIII, I Am”
- April 8-10 The Guess Who “These Eyes”
- April 15-17 NEW! Blood, Sweat & Tears featuring Bo Bice “Spinning Wheel”
- April 22-24 NEW! Brian Howe, former lead singer of Bad Company “Can’t Get Enough”
- April 29-May 1 NEW! Georgia Satellites “Keep Your Hands to Yourself”
- May 6-8 Gin Blossoms “Hey Jealousy”
- May 13-15 NEW! Darlene Love “Wait ‘Til My Bobby Gets Home”
- May 20-22 Night Ranger “Sister Christian”
- May 27-30 The Spinners “Working My Way Back to You”
Which act are you most excited to see this year? Let us know in the comments section!
If you’re interested in booking a Walt Disney World vacation to experience the Epcot Flower & Garden Festival, please contact me at email@example.com. As an agent with World of Magic Travel Services – the preferred travel agency of Chip & Co. – I offer complimentary planning services so that all you have to do is show up and enjoy your magical vacation!
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.