Are you a food fanatic and wine enthusiast? The Epcot International Food & Wine Festival will return to the Walt Disney World Resort from September 27 – November 11, 2013.
Throughout the festival you will be able to delight in outstanding food, fun and entertainment.
Here are some highlights you can look forward to at the Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, including:
• Nearly 30 international food and beverage marketplaces
• Signature dining experiences with celebrated chefs
• Culinary demonstrations and wine seminars
• The Eat to the Beat concert series, with nightly performances from popular hit-makers like Sugar Ray, Hanson, Boyz II Men, Spin Doctors and more!
Would you like to attend one of the Eat to the Beat concerts? Book your vacation with Siera at Destinations in Florida and get a gift card for your vacation!
When Siera isn’t helping plan Disney vacations or sharing the latest Disney news, you can find her spreading magic on Facebook and Twitter. Are you thinking about a Disney vacation? Siera, an authorized Disney vacation planner, can help you. Plus, when you book a package, you will receive a free gift card! Contact her at email@example.com or 734-771-1290!
- Food and Wine Classic at Disney’s Swan & Dolphin Resorts This Fall (chipandco.com)
- Eat to the Beat Line-Up for Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival (chipandco.com)
- Epcot Food & Wine Festival Updates and new booth info (chipandco.com)