Let’s face it: With more than twenty Resort hotels, four Theme Parks, two Water Parks, shopping, dining, entertainment and more, planning a vacation to Walt Disney World® Resort can leave some guests feeling a bit overwhelmed.
That’s why in 2008, we created the Walt Disney World Moms Panel, an online forum of vacation advisors made up of everyday people who will answer questions, offer advice and address specific concerns of families in the process of planning a trip to Walt Disney World® Resort.
Five years later, the panel has become a vacation planning phenomenon and now the panelists help plan magical vacations for people who are not just heading to Walt Disney World Resort, but for folks wanting to take a Disney Cruise, an Adventures By Disney® excursion, visit our Disney beach resorts, Disneyland® Resort and more!
And that’s where you come in.
Are you the person who is so passionate about Disney vacations that you plan them, not just for your family, but for friends, coworkers – absolutely anyone who asks about all things Disney? We’ll soon be looking for the newest members of the Walt Disney World Moms Panel. If you think you have the right stuff to be considered for a coveted spot on this very special website, we’d love to hear from you!
We will begin accepting applications after 9:00 am EST on September 12, 2011 until September 16, 11:59 pm EST.
We will be looking for:
- Walt Disney World Moms Panelists
- Disney Cruise Line Panelists
- Disneyland Panelists
- Adventures By Disney Panelists
- runDisney Panelists
- Disney Vacation Club Panelists
- Be 18 years of age or older.
- Have access to a computer and an Internet connection.
- Be familiar with Walt Disney World® Resort and have visited at least once in the last 12 months.
- Be fluent in the English language.
- Complete at least twenty-five written responses per week.
- Provide your opinions and feedback.
- Submit an autobiography and personal photo and/or video to be posted online.
- Be available to travel to Walt Disney World® Resort from December 9-13, 2011.
- Be willing to participate for a minimum of 24 months.
- Not be current employees/Cast Members of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, must not be immediate family members of a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries, and must not currently reside with a current employee/Cast Member of The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries. In addition, participants must not be employees, contractors, advisors or consultants for, must not hold more than a de minimis ownership interest in, and must not serve on the Board of Directors of, any entity (other than The Walt Disney Company or any of its subsidiaries) which owns or operates any hotel, resort or theme park located in Orange, Osceola, Lake or Seminole Counties, Florida.
- Not be currently employed in the travel or theme park industries, and not be an immediate family member of, or currently reside with, people currently employed in the travel or theme park industries.
For more information check out this link.
- Walt Disney World Resort Welcomes the PRSA 2011 International Conference to Orlando (chipandco.com)
- The Most Talked-About Treat at Disney Parks (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Muppets Haunted Mansion preshow and more coming to Disney Theme Parks! - September 23, 2021
- Insane crowds descend on Hollywood Studios for the Rise of the Resistance Standby queue - September 23, 2021
- Sign for Ariel’s Grotto Character Meet has been added back! - September 23, 2021