Disney Cruise Line has announced 20% off select sailings to Alaska this summer! Cruises sail from Vancouver along the Inside Passage and through the fjord of Endicott Arm, home to Dawes Glacier. Ports of call include Skagway, Juneau, and Ketchican. In addition to the beautiful coastline, you’ll see incredible glaciers, towering cliffs, giant waterfalls, and lots of wildlife!
7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on May 20, 2019
- $2,380 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $183 per person not included.
- 20% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com by booking Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category VGT) aboard the Disney Wonder.
7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on June 3, 2019
- $1,617 per person, based on double occupancy. Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses of $180 per person not included.
- 20% off prevailing rates as quoted on Disneycruise.com by booking Inside Room Category with Restrictions (Category IGT) aboard the Disney Wonder.
Important Details on Inside Category with Restrictions, and Verandah Category with Restrictions (Category IGT, and VGT)
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
Enjoy exciting Port Adventures that are unique to Alaska. Discover glaciers, head out on a whale watching adventure, or experience the thrill of a dog sledding adventure! Select Disney cruises to the Caribbean and Mexican Riviera are also available at a discount.
Source and photo credit Disney.
Are you ready to book a Disney Cruise? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or submit the form below for a no-obligation quote! Our booking and planning services are free, so what are you waiting for? You work hard for your vacations, so let me do the hard work of planning! Like me on Facebook and follow me on Instagram!
Latest posts by Leah Ferguson (see all)
- Jessie’s Critter Carousel Is Now Open In California Adventure! - March 29, 2019
- The Princess Bride Is Being Made Into A Musical - March 27, 2019
- Here’s A Complete List Of PhotoPass Magic Shots At Hollywood Studios - March 22, 2019