We all know that everything is awesome at LEGOLAND Florida, but things get even more Bricktastic during the holidays! LEGOLAND knows how to make your holidays extra special with exciting themes and decorations. Even on a normal operating day, LEGOLAND Florida is a great family destination but check out these amazing holiday extras you can be a part of!
Starting next weekend, October 3rd, Brick or Treat comes to LEGOLAND! Miniland U.S.A. is taken over by ghouls and goblins and the biggest Lego Jack-o-Lantern in the world! Kids will be able to trick-or-treat, take part in a costume contest and even receive a free collector brick!
If you would like to take your Halloween adventure to the next level, take a look at the Brick Or Treat VIP Experience Upgrade!
The Brick or Treat VIP Experience is the ultimate upgrade to the LEGOLAND Florida Brick or Treat Event for Guests!
- Enjoy a delicious All you care to Eat Pizza Pasta Buffet with special character appearances
- VIP fireworks seating
- Special LEGO trick or treat bag for each child
- A spooky exclusive after hours flashlight tour of Miniland led by our Master Model Builder
- A mini Master Model Builder session with a take home LEGO Model
- VIP Brick or Treat games and activities and an exclusive character dance party
- Face painting for each guest
This memorable VIP experience starts at $75 plus tax per person (park admission not included but required) and is available on the following nights:
- Oct 3rd – 4th
- 10th – 11th
- 17th – 18th
- 23rd – 25th
- 30th – 31st
Price $75 per person, *$85 per person for final weekend. Children 2 and under are free! Experience available Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in October only and limited to 50 guests per night. VIP Experience starts at 6pm each night and will finish at approximately 9:30 p.m.
Not ready to for the fun to end? Don’t worry! LEGOLAND dresses up for Christmas too! The Christmas Bricktacular Event comes to the Florida park weekends in December and includes a 30-foot tall LEGO Christmas tree made of 270,000 LEGO bricks, life-size LEGO Santa, reindeer and sleigh, festive decorations, LEGO build activity, a LEGO Santa Scavenger Hunt and holiday entertainment.
Just like Halloween, LEGOLAND offers an amazing VIP upgrade experience called
Lego Santa’s Christmas Workshop. This experienceis the perfect festive upgrade to any LEGO fan’s Christmas build up.
Includes the following:
- Enjoy a fun interaction with LEGO Santa and Toy Soldier
- Each family will get one printed photo of their character interaction
- Create an exclusive christmas decoration with a Master Model Builder to take home with you
- Delicious winter treat station including hot chocolate and a decorate your own cookie bar throughout the experience
- Saturday 12th December – 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday 13th December – 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Saturday 19th December – 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Sunday 20th December – 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
- Monday 21st December – 11:00 a.m. only
- Tuesday 22nd December – 11:00 a.m. only
- Wednesday 23th December – 11:00 a.m. & 1:30 p.m.
Price $30 per person
Price $24 per person for Annual Pass Members (Must show proof of Annual Pass Membership)
*Park admission and parking are not included and must be purchased separately.
These VIP experiences are sure to make your visit to LEGOLAND Florida one you and your family will never forget!
Have you ever experienced a VIP Upgrade while visiting LEGOLAND? Tell us about it in the comments below! I love hearing about all of the incredible things there are to see at LEGOLAND!
For more information on a visit to LEGOLAND including a stay at the LEGOLAND Resort Hotel, contact me at email@example.com.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!