The latest episode of “Watch A Disney Movie With” is a special one. The Oh My Disney’s popular series features Disney icons re-watching their Disney films and revealing secrets left on the cutting-room floor.
This week’s episode features Corbin Bleu, who played Zac Efron’s best friend in “High School Musical”.
Corbin sits down on the 12th anniversary of High School Musical to dish on working with Zac Efron, Kenny Ortega and more.
You can watch the episode here:
Some highlights from the episode include:
- Kenny Ortega’s “death stare”: What you had to do to deserve it, and what working with the legendary director was like on-set.
- There were “no small parts” in the film: The episode recaps some of the best “minor” roles that had a huge impact on the film (Who can forget Martha’s line in Stick To The Status Quo: “Hip hop is my passion! I love to pop and lock and jam and break!”)
- Did you know all of Chad’s iconic graphic tees were designed by him? He worked with the costume designer to create custom shirts with sayings like “I Come With My Own Background Music” and “Easily Distracted,” which kick-started the explosive early 2000’s fashion trend.
I can’t believe it’s been 12 years since “High School Musical” first aired. It was so fun taking a trip down memory lane and watching with Corbin!
Photo Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- Spaceship Earth LEGO Ideas Set Up for Voting! - June 17, 2018
- Comcast Bids Against Disney for Fox with $65 Billion Offer - June 13, 2018
- Make Sure You Get Dad Some Amorette’s Patisserie Father’s Day Treats This Weekend! - June 13, 2018