The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic will return in 2018 for its ninth year Friday, October 26, Saturday, October 27 and the Sunday Bubbles Brunch on Sunday, October 28. Fans can now visit www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com to book overnight packages and purchase tickets.
The Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic offers guests unlimited tastings at more than 60 stations featuring culinary selections from the hotel’s award-winning restaurants and wine from around the world against a festive backdrop of live entertainment on the hotel’s scenic causeway. Upgraded ticket options allow guests everything from access to a festive beer garden featuring a wide selection of craft beers and Oktoberfest-inspired cuisine to hands-on seminars with the hotel’s chefs and certified beverage experts.
Overnight and multiple-night package options are available for the ninth-annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic and can be booked by phone at 1-888-828-8850:
- One-night packages start at $445, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival
- Two-night packages start at $865, and include room accommodations and two tickets to the outdoor festival for both nights
Seminar and beer garden tickets may be added to packages for an additional fee.
Individual ticket options are also available for the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic and can be purchased at www.SwanDolphinFoodandWineClassic.com (pricing is inclusive of tax and service fees):
- Advance-purchase, event-only tickets to enjoy unlimited tastings on the causeway are $127 per person
- Upgraded tickets, including unlimited tastings on the causeway and access to the beer garden, are $155 per person
With 18 restaurants and lounges and a distinguished culinary and beverage team, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort continually earns national recognition for its food and beverage program. The hotel features more than 70 certified wine sommeliers and 1,400 wine selections.
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Cookies ‘n Cream Funnel Cake Is Deliciously Disney - May 27, 2018
- Big Announcements For Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Released Tonight - May 27, 2018
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo Super Characters Now Meeting Daily - May 27, 2018