UPDATE: Disney has officially confirmed the news we brought you earlier this morning. They have also added a few more details:
- All parking fees will be applied to the hotel folio upon check-out
- Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests staying at the Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort. Each campsite provides parking space for one (1) motorized vehicle
- Disney Vacation Club Members also will not be charged to park when using vacation points to stay at any Walt Disney World Resort hotel
- Complimentary standard parking is available to Guests with disabilities. A valid disability parking permit is required.
You can view these changes on the Disney website HERE
Big changes being announced from Disney this morning! A new policy will go into effect starting March 21st that will require guests to pay for overnight parking at all Walt Disney World Resorts. This is a change for all reservations booked March 21st moving forward.
Here are the new fees:
- Deluxe Resorts: $24/night
- Moderate Resorts: $19/night
- Value Resorts: $13/night
These fees are only for overnight guests staying at the resorts. This will not affect guests visiting other resorts for dining, shopping, etc.
Disney Vacation Club Members will not be charged for standard parking when staying at Deluxe Villa Resorts. This is true whether they are using cash or points for their stay.
We have also been told that Valet Parking at Disney Resorts is also seeing an increase from $25 to $33.
Please note that this information has not been updated on Disney’s websites yet but it was communicated to us by two separate Disney representatives.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Walt Disney World 2019 Rates Are Releasing June 19th - June 17, 2018
- Guide To All Things Super During The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo - June 16, 2018
- Enter To Win a Private Screening of Ant-Man and The Wasp - June 16, 2018