The menus for “Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month” have been released and I’m already hungry. There are more than 100 Orlando area restaurants participating this year and best of all, 14 of them are at Walt Disney World! What’s great is that through Visit Orlando, one dollar from every meal served during Magical Dining Month benefits local nonprofits that help children in need. Just ask your server for the “Visit Orlando’s Magical Dining Month” menu to enjoy a fantastic meal and help two amazing Florida based charities.
The program takes place every night from August 24 through September 30, 2018, during the restaurant’s normal dinner hours. Each restaurant features a 3-course prix fixe dinner at an amazing price of $35 per person (tax and gratuity not included). One dollar from each meal sold will benefit Best Buddies and Down Syndrome Association of Central Florida.
Below are the Disney World dining locations participating in this year’s Magical Dining Month. Clicking on the restaurant name will bring up their menu for the event.
- Andiamo – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Benihana – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Bongos Cuban Cafe – Disney Springs
- deep blu Seafood Grille – Wyndham Grand Orlando Resort Bonnet Creek
- Il Mulino – Walt Disney World Swan Resort
- Letterpress – Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista
- Morimoto Asia – Disney Springs
- Paddlefish – Disney Springs
- Ravello – Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World
- STK – Disney Springs
- Terralina Crafted Italian– Disney Springs
- Todd English’s bluzoo – Walt Disney World Dolphin Resort
- Wine Bar George – Disney Springs
- Zeta Asia – Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Pineapple Lanai At Disney’s Polynesian Now Serving Dole Whips With Rum - July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: All-Star Movies Room Refurbishment Updates - July 16, 2018
- VIDEO: See How Pixar-Themed Treats Are Created By Disneyland Resort Candy Makers - July 13, 2018