Due to Hurricane Irma, Disney Cruise Line cancelled three of their scheduled cruises. To make up for this inconvenience, Disney announced 25% off future cruises in addition to a full refund on their cancelled cruise.
Originally, guests were advised that they had 30 days to book their next cruise with the 25% discount. However, Guests who were booked onboard these cancelled cruises received the following update last week:
In addition to guests now having 90 days to book their future cruise (until December 18) with the 25% discount, Disney Cruise Line has announced these incentives for guests to use towards their future sailing:
- Deposits for future cruises have been reduced to 10% down instead of the standard 20% down payment
- The 25% discount is available for cruises with a departure date until the end of 2018
If you had to change your cruise due to Hurricane Irma, contact the Travel Agent you booked with to help you reserve your future sailing. If you booked directly through Disney, feel free to contact me with any questions and I can help you book your next sailing.
Let’s start planning your next visit to Disney Cruise! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Additional Details Revealed for 2nd Annual Rendez-Vous Gourmand - July 21, 2018
- Explore Storybook Locales on a Disney Cruise Line Sailing to Denmark - July 21, 2018
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff is Now Open! - July 21, 2018