A little over a week we brought you the news that new quick service locations were going to be added to the Mobile Ordering Service. We now know when the two Magic Kingdom locations will go live. Hooray for faster Dole Whips!
- The Lunching Pad will go live on September 5th
- Located in Tomorrowland at the Magic Kingdom
- Aloha Isle will go live on September 6th
- Located in Adventureland at the Magic Kingdom
Mobile Order, Disney’s food ordering service, can be found in the My Disney Experience App and offers the added convenience of being able to place orders and purchase meals on-the-go. You select menu items, customize orders and pre-pay for meals during park visits – all within the app.
Here is a tutorial video on how to use the Mobile Order feature:
Are you ready to start planning your amazing Disney vacation? Our friends at MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney) can help! Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote from one of their Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: WDW Info
Image Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Cute New Minnie Mouse Wall Photo Op At Disneyland Park - July 19, 2018
- Disney and Scentsy Announce Fragrance Collection Collaboration - July 19, 2018
- Ordering at Mint Julep Bar At Disneyland Has Moved Outside - July 18, 2018