As we previously reported, the opening of Toy Story Land was announced today at the D23 Expo. Bob Chapek, Chairman of Walt Disney Parks & Resorts just revealed that the land will open next summer!
Here are Disney’s descriptions of the experiences we’ll get to enjoy in 2018:
You’ll find yourself shrunk to the size of a toy to explore the world of Andy’s backyard with your favorite Toy Story characters, including Woody and Buzz. And Toy Story Land will feature two new themed attractions.
- Slinky Dog Dash will be a family coaster attraction where you’ll zip, dodge and dash around many turns and drops that Andy has created to really make Slinky and his coils stretch to his limits.
- Alien Swirling Saucers will also be a new attraction at Toy Story Land. It’s designed as a toy play set that Andy got from Pizza Planet, inspired by the first “Toy Story” film. Aliens are flying around in their toy flying saucers and trying to capture your rocket toy vehicle with “The Claw.”
I am so excited to see this new land NEXT YEAR! If your ready to start planning your trip let one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners help you! Click Here for your FREE no obligation quote
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- The Ultimate Disney S’more Is BACK! - June 20, 2018
- Bing Bong’s Sweet Stuff To Offer “Inside Out” Themed Popcorn - June 19, 2018
- Great New Buzz Lightyear Wall Photo Op At California Adventure - June 19, 2018