We are excited to announce that Tiffin Talks are open for booking. If you have ever wished for an opportunity to talk with one of Disney’s own conservation experts, now is your chance. As part of the Party for the Planet celebrations, Disney will be hosting 6 dining events at Tiffins in Disney’s Animal Kingdom. Each dinner will be accompanied by various guest speakers, all of who are Disney conservation experts.
Tiffin Talks are intimate dining experiences developed around guest speakers who will be discussing topics ranging from bees to tigers and many things in between.
- April 22, 2018 – Dr. Joseph Soltis (research scientist) will discuss the “Elephant and Bees” project in which honeybees are being used to help elephants and people in Kenya. The menu will feature African cuisine.
- April 25, 2018 – Joe Rohde (veteran Imagineer) will discuss his adventures in China, Nepal, India, and Asia. The menu will feature cuisine inspired by Joe’s travels.
- April 27, 2018 – Dr. Jason Fischer (Conservation Program Manager) will discuss efforts Disney is taking to conserve the purple martin. The menu will feature North American cuisine.
- April 29, 2018 – Rachel Daneault (Zoological Manager) will discuss the GRACE project (Gorilla Rehabilitation and Conservation Education Center) in the Democratic Republic of Congo. The menu will feature African cuisine.
- May 2, 2018 – Dr. Anne Savage (Conservation Director) will discuss cotton-top tamarin conservation project in Colombia. The menu will feature South American cuisine.
- May 4, 2018 – Dr. Scott Terrell (Director of Animal and Science Operations) will discuss caring for Animal Kingdom’s very own Sumatran tigers and the conservation work Disney is doing to protect tigers in Asia. The menu will feature Asian cuisine.
Each “talk” will begin at 5:30 pm and requires the purchase of a separate ticket, which will run guests $165 per person, in addition to theme park admission. Tiffin Talks are open for booking now and tickets will be limited – don’t miss your chance!
Follow along with Chip and Co. for more special events.
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Check Out These Incredibles Activities To Do At Home - June 16, 2018
- Disney Games Will Feature An INCREDIBLE Update - June 16, 2018
- Footgolf League Kicks Off This Summer - June 16, 2018