Walt Disney World Resort launched their new Mobile Ordering service this year. The mobile order option allows guests to order and pre-pay for their meals at select quick service restaurants across the resort. All four theme parks and Disney Springs have restaurants participating in this new service, and next week Hollywood Studios will be adding three more quick service locations to the line-up.
Beginning September 19th, Mobile Ordering will go live at quick service restaurants on Sunset Boulevard; Catalina Eddie’s, Fairfax Fare, and Rosie’s All-American Cafe will all be included in next week’s roll-out. Mobile Ordering can be done through your My Disney Experience App on your mobile phone. Credit Cards are the only form of payment being accepted, guests wishing to use Disney dining plan credits or an Annual Passholder discount must order and pay through a cashier.
Here is a list of quick service restaurants that currently offer Mobile Ordering:
- Aloha Isle – Located in Adventureland at Magic Kingdom.
- Columbia Harbour House – Located in Liberty Square at Magic Kingdom.
- Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe – Located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
- The Launching Pad – Located in Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom.
- Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn and Cafe – Located in Frontierland in Magic Kingdom.
- Electric Umbrella – Located in Future World at Epcot.
- Liberty Inn – Located at the America Pavilion in the World Showcase at Epcot.
- ABC Commissary – Located on Commissary Lane in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Backlot Express – Located at Echo Lake in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- PizzeRizzo – Located in Muppet Courtyard at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Flame Tree Barbecue – Located on Discovery Island in Animal Kingdom.
- Harambe Market – Located in Africa at Animal Kingdom.
- Pizzafari – Located on Discovery Island in Animal Kingdom.
- Restaurantosaurus – Located in DinoLand U.S.A. at Animal Kingdom.
- Satu’li Canteen – Located in Pandora – The World of Avatar at Animal Kingdom.
- D-Luxe Burger – Located at Town Center in Disney Springs.
Have you used Disney World’s Mobile Ordering yet? Share your thoughts on the experience in the comments below!
Ready to start planning your 2018 Disney vacation? Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote,firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Source: Orlando Park News
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017