Are you a Walt Disney World Annual Passholder? Disney has recently introduced exclusive “Super Saturday” events where Passholders are invited to an early bird shopping experience at World of Disney®, The Disney Corner, and Ever After Jewelry & Accessories Co. from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM on the second Saturday of each month. During this time, you can enjoy one full hour to explore the store before anyone else, take advantage of your 20% Passholder discount and savor a few fun surprises along the way.
Second Saturday is returning on May 12th and here’s a peek at what you can look forward to inside of World of Disney:
- Chapel Hats – Pop in to check out a fun display themed around the recent Kentucky Derby and the upcoming Royal Wedding. Plus, receive 20% off purchases between 9:00 AM and 10:00 AM. Visiting after the event? Passholders can still enjoy a 15% off discount throughout the day.
- Disney PhotoPass Service Studio – Keep an eye out for Disney PhotoPass Photographers during the event—they’ll be traveling between World of Disney, The Disney Corner and Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories.
- DisneyStyle – Be among the first Guests to visit this new boutique! Doors open at 10:00 AM immediately following the event.
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company – Enjoy 20% off all merchandise—including Angel’s Kiss coffee single-serve cups. Plus, all Moms will receive FREE latte art with the purchase of a beverage.
- Kiehl’s – Receive a complimentary consultation and samples from skincare experts.
- Live Entertainment – Enjoy a performance of soulful songs by singer/guitarist/songwriter Phillip Bonanno.
- Terralina Crafted Italian – Sink your teeth into complimentary samples of homemade meatballs in marinara over creamy polenta, finished with shaved parmesan.
- Vera Bradley – Delight in $30 off a purchase of $125 or more—includes FREE monogramming. Valid only on May 12, 2018.
And that’s not all! The following Disney Springs locations will also be offering a little something special during the event—or throughout the day.
- The Daily Poutine – Fuel up with a signature Canadian dish—this kiosk will be serving its popular All-Day Breakfast Poutine from 9:00 AM until noon, while supplies last.
- The Disney Corner – Kick off an Incredible Summer at Walt Disney World Resort with a cool craft activity for kids—superhero masks! Located on the second floor in The Disney Corner.
- Ever After Jewelry Co. & Accessories – Explore the boutique’s latest trendsetting gear, jewelry, and accessories—with a special Rebecca Hook handbag release event from 9:00 AM to 10:00 AM for Passholders only.
Note: the next Passholder Super Saturday is June 9, 2018. Please check back for details.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Cookies ‘n Cream Funnel Cake Is Deliciously Disney - May 27, 2018
- Big Announcements For Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge Released Tonight - May 27, 2018
- Incredible Tomorrowland Expo Super Characters Now Meeting Daily - May 27, 2018