According to WDW Magic Disney has renamed the Taste of Africa Event held in the past in the Animal Kingdom to Animal Kingdom’s Sundowner Celebration.
Taking place from June 3 to June 30 2012, you will be able to find special events throughout most areas of the park. The special offerings will begin after the afternoon parade, running through to park close.
Here are some more details from WDW Magic:
Royal Anandapur Tea Company will offer specialty food and beverages, tea brewing and cooking demonstrations, and a cultural dance and street party.
will have two bands – “The Island Groove” steel drum group, and “Viva Gala Street Band”. Game activities will be held near to the Flamingos.
Harambe Village will offer specialized works of art, food demonstrations, a Wine Walk and Juice tasting, and a street party with the Tam Tam Drummers and Burudika Band.
If you are at the Animal Kingdom please send us some pictures at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to share them with all of the C&C Fans. If you have your own business or website we would be glad to plug it for you in exchange for some pics!
- News! Animal Kingdom’s Sundowner Celebration Will Include Food Demos and Tastings (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Royal Anandapur Tea Company Take Two (disneyonwheelsblog.com)
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Loved every minute of the Inaugural Disney’s Fan Daze Party in Disneyland Paris - June 8, 2018
- R.I.P Richard Gerth Disney’s Grand Floridian Greeter - June 7, 2018
- Dinner with a view at the Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - April 6, 2018