After a long day exploring Disney Springs, a Starbucks visit is always a must! We stopped by the Marketplace Starbucks and found a fun surprise. A new Dog Days of Summer menu has appeared all themed with our favorite Disney canines.
- Experiment 626 – Blended Mango Fruit Lemonade with Fresh Blueberries
- Goofball Frappuccino – Java Chip with Toffee Nut Syrup and Mocha and Caramel Drizzle
- Mouse’s Best Friend Frappuccino – White Mocha with Caramel Syrup and Caramel Drizzle
- Dalmatian Frappuccino – Vanilla Bean with Java Chips and Mocha Drizzle
- Cone of Shame Frappuccino – Hazelnut Creme with Caramel Drizzle and Extra Whipped Cream
Sorry guys, none of these drinks are available on the Disney Dining Plan.
Although they all looked delicious we had to try the Shark Attack Frappucino themed for Shark Week! It’s a Serious Strawberry Frappuccino with fresh blueberries mixed in. They then take a confetti cookie, break it in half and blend half of it in the drink and use the other half to make a cute shark fin poking out of the top of the drink. We opted for a lid so no fun fin included on this one. The Venti is priced at $10.60 (tax included) and sadly once again is not available using Disney Dining Credits.
It definitely hit the spot on this extremely hot day but the flavor was a little lacking for our taste and we will probably move on to a puppy themed drink next time around.
Which drink would you choose? Let us know in the comments below.
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote (or fill out the form below) from a Certified Disney Travel Specialist from MickeyTravels, the official travel partner for Chip and Company.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Friends Returning To SeaWorld This Christmas - August 15, 2018
- New Annual Passholder Holiday Rates Released For Walt Disney World - August 14, 2018
- Two New Haagen-Dazs Milkshake Flavors At Disney Springs - August 14, 2018