This summer is shaping up to be very exciting at Disney World! New things are popping up left and right for guests to experience at all four of their parks.
Animal Kingdom will host the opening of “Pandora: The World of Avatar“. Guests will also be able to experience the new nighttime show “Rivers of Light” which opened in February.
Hollywood Studios has been amazing us with its new nighttime fireworks show “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular”. A new unique concert experience “The Music of Pixar Live” will also be taking place for a limited time this summer.
Last but not least, Magic Kingdom will début its new nighttime fireworks show “Happily Ever After” starting in May. With these amazing things to experience at Disney World, families are looking for a place to rest and recharge each night.
The Disney Springs Resort Area hotels have joined forces to offer an amazing deal for guests wanting to take part in all the excitement. Their new promotion “Spring Into Summer” sale is offering rooms starting at just $79 per night!
This promotion is available on stays between April 24 and July 31, 2017 and guests will have their choice of the seven Disney Springs Area Hotels that are participating. These resorts include the Best Western, B Resort & Spa, DoubleTree Suites, Wyndam Garden, Holiday Inn, and two Hilton locations. Plus, with this promotion guests will also receive complimentary Disney Springs Passport booklets that feature exclusive offers and discounts for Disney Springs merchants like House of Blues, Rainforest Cafe, Ghiradelli Ice Cream and Chocolate Shop, Wolfgang Puck Express, and Sephora.
Pricing For “Spring Into Summer” Promotion for stays April 24 – July 31, 2017:
- Best Western Lake Buena Vista – starting at $79 per room, per night
- Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista – starting at $82 per room, per night
- B Resort & Spa – starting at $89 per room, per night
- Holiday Inn – starting at $95 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista – starting at $116 per room, per night
- Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace – starting at $134 per room, per night
- DoubleTree Suites – starting at $139 per suite, per night
Benefits of Staying at a Disney Springs Resort Area Hotel
- These resorts offer their guests free shuttle services to and from Disney’s four theme parks, two water parks, and even nighttime transportation to Disney Springs.
- Easy access to dining and retail opportunities in Disney Springs, Disney’s themed retail and dining center. Some of the new and exciting Disney Springs offerings include Frontera Cocina with celebrity chef Rick Bayless, Homecomin’ featuring chef Art Smith, and Morimoto Asia with Chef Morimoto of Iron Chef America. Disney has even built new pedestrian bridges to make it even easier for guests to cross the intersection to get to Disney Springs.
- The ability to purchase Disney Theme Park admissions at each hotel
- Advance tee times and discounts at all Walt Disney World® Resort golf courses
- Disney Merchandise store in each hotel
- The ability to book advance dining and dinner show reservations for all restaurants across the Walt Disney World® Resort.
With over 3,700 rooms and more than 30 food and beverage opportunities, the Disney Springs Resort Area Hotels offer rates and rooms that are sure to please every guest.
Want more help planning your trip? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, I am here to answer all of your Disney questions. I can put together customized itineraries, book your advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation and much much more! And did I mention my services are always FREE? Get in touch at 1.800.454.4501, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Walt Disney World 2019 Rates Are Releasing June 19th - June 17, 2018
- Guide To All Things Super During The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo - June 16, 2018
- Enter To Win a Private Screening of Ant-Man and The Wasp - June 16, 2018