It’s not too late to make sure mom has the most magical Mother’s Day ever! Why not surprise her with a Disney Cruise? Disney Cruises offer something for every mom and are the perfect way to thank her for everything she does. Disney Cruise Line offers everything from romantic couples’ adventures to that coveted “me time” and everything in between.
While the kids are living it up in the kid’s clubs, mom can be treated to one of the magical experiences below:
- For the mom in need of the best of relaxation and pampering, treat her to a spa day Senses Spa and Salon. Senses offers soothing massages, tropical aromatherapy showers, whirlpool spas and more in an adult-only, ocean view retreat. Once all the tension is gone, mom can enjoy a manicure, pedicure, hairstyle and more to look as amazing as she feels.
- To really spoil mom, book a romantic couple’s massage in a spa villa. Spa villas come complete with an outdoor verandah and private hot tub.
- For the foodie mom, book mom a reservation at one of the adults-only restaurants. Remy and Palo offer a premium dining experience with sweeping ocean views, rich décor, and gourmet cuisine.
- To really spoil mom, the champagne brunch at Remy is a must (and my personal favorite!) The brunch offers a decadent six-course French-inspired meal and a selection of champagnes to perfectly pair with each dish. Cheers!
- For the mom who just wants to kick back in the sun, there are several options from the deck to the sand! The Quiet Cove Pool offers mom a peaceful place to bask in the sun’s glow, enjoy a tropical beverage, and take a relaxing dip in the whirlpool spa. On the sand at Disney’s Castaway Cay, moms can escape to a secluded tropical paradise at Serenity Bay.
- To really spoil mom, book her a relaxing massage on Castaway Cay’s Serenity Bay. Mom will simply love receiving her massage seaside.
- For the social mom, each Disney Cruise Ship offers abundant nightlife options in adults-only venues. Mom can stop by Cove Cafe for specialty coffee drinks in the morning. And, in the evening, elegant lounges offer hand-crafted cocktails served alongside good times and fun!
- To really spoil mom, sign her up for one of Disney Cruise Line’s beverage tasting seminars. Whatever her favorite drink is, there is a seminar for it!
- For the sporty mom, staying fit is easy and fun on a Disney Cruise! Each Disney Cruise Ship offers a state-of-the-art fitness center with the latest machines. Also offered are fitness classes and seminars. If mom is an avid runner, she will definitely want to sign up for the Castaway Cay 5k.
- To really spoil mom, make sure she signs up for the tranquil and serene yoga class on the beach at Serenity Bay.
- For the mom who wants to remember the vacation forever, Disney Cruise Line offers premium shopping experiences for the perfect keepsake right on board. Mom will find everything from luxurious fragrances to designer handbags and fine jewelry.
- To really spoil mom, purchase her a Disney Cruise Line necklace. This stunning necklace is exclusively sold at Tiffany & Co. abord the Disney Fantasy.
What are you waiting for? Let’s start spoiling mom today!
For additional information and to start planning your Disney Cruise, CLICK HERE, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
Let us help plan your next Disney Vacation!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- The New ‘Up’ Wall is Ready for Your Best Pose! - July 20, 2018
- Cruise Over to Flo’s V8 Cafe to Try This Cold Treat! - July 20, 2018
- Go Behind the Scenes of Christmas at Disney World with the Holiday D-Lights Tour! - July 20, 2018