The previously released Disney Cruise Line promotion has been extended to include additional sailings! You can save 20% off Guaranteed Verandah Staterooms (VGT) on select 4- to 8-night cruises departing New York on October 2, October 21, October 28, and November 18, 2017.
- 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York
- October 2 – 6, 2017
- $1,088 per person, based on double occupancy.
- 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
- October 21-28, 2017
- $1,960 per person, based on double occupancy.
- 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea
- October 28-November 4, 2017
- $1,512 per person, based on double occupancy.
- 8-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from New York with Marvel Day at Sea including a stop at Walt Disney World® Resort
- November 18-26, 2017
- $2,240 per person, based on double occupancy.
Important Details on Verandah Staterooms with Restrictions
- Valid for new bookings only
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Full legal names of all Guests are required at time of booking and no name changes are allowed.
- Specific stateroom will be assigned at a later time, based on availability.
- Not combinable with Disney Vacation Club Points
- Rate does not include Gratuities or Port Adventures.
- The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited.
If you are interested in one of these fantastic Disney Cruise Line deals click here for your FREE no obligation quote!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Walt Disney World Online Lost and Found Recovery System Now Live - May 21, 2018
- New Hollywood and Vine Annual Passholder Discount - May 20, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Vintage Toy Commercials Released - May 18, 2018