Purple Day, the largest epilepsy awareness initiative has partnered with The Epilepsy Association of Central Florida to announce their special event, “Purple Day For Epilepsy Awareness Around The World” at Epcot on March 25, 2018. The event aims to create a magical day for families to gather, share stories and form lasting bonds at Walt Disney World Resort as they travel around the globe at Epcot World Showcase. Purple Day will begin the event with a kickoff breakfast at the Disney’s Contemporary Resort and end the evening by lighting the Spaceship Earth at Epcot PURPLE!
Partial day tickets are available and there will be a discount for multi-day tickets. If in need, contact Purple Day about scholarship opportunities for persons with epilepsy and their families.
MEET MICKEY AND CASSIDY IN STYLE!
Everyone wear purple! Girls can wear their favorite purple princess gown! Boys can wear their favorite costume!
9:30 am: Meet everyone at the Contemporary Resort’s Fantasia J – Q Ballroom for…
- Continental Breakfast; An Epcot® Globe Cake Replica- 9:30 am – 11:30 am
- Guest Check-In and t-shirt/gift package pickup – 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Photo Opportunity with our very own “Purple Day® Princess Cassidy Megan (Purple Day Founder) – 9:30 am -noon
- Photo Opportunity with Mickey and Minnie: 10:30 am – 11:30 am
- Special Entertainment Program – 9:30 am – 10:30 am
12:00 Noon until Dusk (Sunset is estimated to be 7:40 pm on 3/25/18)
After breakfast, enjoy your day at the parks and gather at dusk around Spaceship Earth® at Epcot® as we turn it PURPLE for a group photo to share around the world!
Walk Disney® World Resort Purple Day® Event Page: https://www.mydisneygroup.com/epd18
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I can help with everything from finding money-saving discounts to making difficult dining and FastPass+ reservations! Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Just fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, click here.Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- New Walt Disney World Online Lost and Found Recovery System Now Live - May 21, 2018
- New Hollywood and Vine Annual Passholder Discount - May 20, 2018
- Incredibles 2 Vintage Toy Commercials Released - May 18, 2018