Plaza de la Familia, an all-new festivity that celebrates Disney·Pixar’s “Coco” and the everlasting bonds of family is coming to Disney California Adventure Park. The festival will begin September 15 at Paradise Gardens.
Plaza de la Familia is “A Musical Celebration of Coco,” featuring an entertaining group of storytellers and original songs from “Coco” in a performance of dance and music. Singing host, Mateo, is joined by an ensemble of Folklórico dancers and the Grammy-winning Mariachi Divas, bringing to vibrant life three of the film’s enchanting songs.
Other fun activities at Plaza de la Familia include:
- Authentic Mariachi music on the Paradise Gardens Bandstand
- The World of Coco exhibit
- A Tree of Life interactive photo location
- Delicious all-new menu of Mexican foods.
Plaza de la Familia is inspired by the beautiful tradition of Día de los Muertos that celebrates loved ones who have passed and honors the familial bonds that last forever.
You can experience Plaza de la Familia, A Celebration of “Coco” for a limited time, September 15 – November 2 at Disney California Adventure Park. Disney·Pixar’s “Coco” will arrive in theaters in 3D on November 22.
Ready to start planning a Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018