Our very own Chip has been at Disneyland this weekend covering the best of the Fest and if there’s one thing that has us here at Chip and Co. pretty impressed, it’s the amazing variety of sweet treats on offer. That’s why we’ve decided to compile a list of some of our favorites. So if you’re heading to Disneyland over the next few months be sure to give one of these tasty treats a try!
1. Cake Pops – Trolly Treats – This much loved California Adventure Park Sweet Shop is brimming with delicious treats. One of our favorites has to be the Cake Pops. They come in fun array of playful varieties including the Grape Soda Badge from Up, the iconic Pixar Ball and Nemo and Dory varieties. You can pick one up for $5.49.
2. Pixar Fest Apple – Trolley Treats – Also available at Trolley Treats are these fun Cars-themed Candy Apples featuring Mater. There’s a wide variety of Candy Apple options available including characters from Finding Nemo and the Little Green Aliens from Toy Story. The apples retail for $13.99.
3. Alien Macaron – Alien Pizza Planet – Head over to Tomorrowland at Disneyland for this out-of-this-world treat. The Alien Macaron is available at Alien Pizza Planet and is a delightful combination of blackberry and lime. You can pick one up for $5.49.
4. Alien Parfait – Alien Pizza Planet – If macarons aren’t your thing then we also recommend the Alien Parfait also found at Pizza Planet. Under the surface, its packed with delicious lime and blackberry layers and is absolutely delicious. This tasty treat also comes in at $5.99 plus tax.
5. Strawberry and Sour Apple Slushies – Alien Pizza Planet – This Little Green Alien-themed pizza joint also offers Strawberry and Sour Apple Slushies. You can even order them up with this fun Alien Straw and backpack charm for the perfect take-home souvenir.
6. Mint Chip Shake and Lamp and Ball Straw – Schmoozies –Head on over to Hollywood Land for this milkshake with a bit of Monsters Inc. – theming. This delicious shake is doused in the blue, purple and green colors reminiscent of Sully and Mike. It retails for $5.99 and you also have the option of ordering it with a Pixar Ball and Lamp-themed straw with backpack charm for an additional $5.99.
7. Iced Speciality Churro – A Bug’s Land Churro Cart – We are obsessed with the churros on offer over at Disneyland Resort and this new speciality offering does not disappoint. This churro is drizzled with doughnut icing and dusted with cocoa cereal. They sell for $5.75.
8. Cocoa Churro – Frontierland – Speaking of Churros, another one of our favorites has to be the Coco Churros found over at Frontierland. They are covered in Chocolate Powder, Salted Cinnamon Sugar and come with a Mexican Chocolate Dipping Sauce also for $5.75.
9. Carrot Cake Churro – New Orleans Square – Those heading to Pirates of the Caribbean or Haunted Mansion will want to make a beeline and pick up on of these fantastic treats! Rolled in cinnamon sugar, this churro comes with an incredible carrot cake flavored cream cheese frosting that is super yummy. Also $5.75.
10. Lemon Churros – Town Square Churro Cart – This reminds us of the Fruity Pebbles we loved as a kid. This churro is covered with lemon sugar and cereal crumbs for an extra special twist.
11. Strawberry Churros – Tomorrowland Churro Cart – We round out the Churro portion of our list with the technicolor Strawberry Churro which is covered in Pink Strawberry Flavored Sugar for the perfect snack! Pick yours up for $5.75.
12. Orange Cotton Candy -California Adventure – Inspired by Finding Nemo, this cotton candy is orange and white striped and has a wonderful orange cream flavor! You’ll find it at various locations throughout the park for $.5.25.
13. Mike Wazowski Donut – Schmoozies – This donut last made an appearance during Disneyland’s Halloween festivites and we are glad to see it’s made a comeback. The donut is more like one of the ever-popular cronuts and is filled with fluffy marshmallow filling and decorating with green-icing made to look like the much-loved Monsters Inc. sidekick. The cost is $7.49.
14. Mike Whoopie Pie – Schmoozies – The donut isn’t the only Mike-inspired treat you’ll find, head over to California Adventure for this incredible Whoopie Pie filled with birthday cake flavored ice cream. For $4.49 it’s definitely worth it!
15. Pixar Lemon Raspberry Cake – Plaza Inn, Pacific Wharf Cafe, Paradise Garden Grill – This is definitely one of the signature desserts at Pixar Fest and its no wonder why. This beautiful cake is comprised of yummy and colorful layers of lemon, blue vanilla and red velvet sponge cakes with raspberry puree and cream cheese frosting and is topped with a chocolate half-dome featuring the iconic Pixar Ball. This delicious dessert costs $5.99.
16. Dole Whip Donut – Disneyland Snack Carts – Two of our favorite Disneyland snacks have converged into one incredible sweet treat! The Dole Whip Donut features a pineapple fruit filling, pineapple icing and a swirl of marshmallow meringue. It’s topped with a tropical cocktail umbrella. Guests should note that this treat is very limited edition and only available until April 20th.
17. Coco Chocolate Pot de Creme – Rancho del Zocalo – We round out our list with this goodie found at Rancho del Zocalo in Disneyland. This rich and delicious chocolate pot is topped with a Miguel Chocolate and can be yours for $5.25.
We couldn’t possibly cover all of the incredible Pixar snacks in one email but hopefully, we’ve uncovered some delicious treats worth trying during your next Walt Disney World visit.
Readers are encouraged to keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest in Walt Disney World news and updates.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Disney.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Exciting Adventures Await During Disney Cruise Line’s New Stop In Astoria, Oregon - July 6, 2018
- Disney Expected To Have a Profitable Third Quarter Despite Solo and Uncertainty Around Fox Merger - July 5, 2018
- Enzo’s Hideaway Will Start Offering Sunday Suppers Beginning Father’s Day Weekend - June 11, 2018