Savor the classic flavors of France at Be Our Guest Restaurant, now open in New Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom park. Located at the base of the mountain below Beast castle, this themed venue transports diners to the magical world of the popular Disney film Beauty and the Beast.
By day, Be Our Guest Restaurant serves up quick-service cuisine, so you can enjoy a short break from your park festivities. By night, it becomes a traditional table-service restaurant where you can reconnect with family and friends over satisfying fare.
Be Our Guest Restaurant features 3 uniquely themed dining rooms:
- The mysterious West Wing, featuring an enchanted rose
- The Rose Gallery with twirling, larger-than-life figures of Belle and Beast (this dining room available at lunch only)
- The Ballroom, elegantly styled with a domed ceiling, twinkling chandeliers and views of softly falling snow
Delight in French-inspired cuisine served at lunch and dinner daily. Sample menu items may include:
- Sandwiches and salads at lunchtime, including the classic croque monsieur (ham and cheese sandwich), tuna Niçoise salad and grilled steak sandwich with garlic butter spread—plus, of course, pommes frites (French fries)
- Heartier fare at dinner, including braised pork, grilled strip steak with pommes frites, French onion soup and vegetable quiche, accompanied by a selection of wine and beer that complements the French-inspired cuisine
For a sweet ending to a memorable meal, be sure to try a castle-made cupcake or cream puff!
Special thanks to David M for the pic!