Passholders! Take the AP Churro Challenge at Pixar Fest!
Nosh your way through the parks with the Pixar Fest AP Churro Challenge!
Hungry for fun? From May 14 to June 8, 2018, Annual Passholders are invited to take the AP Churro Challenge in honor of Pixar Fest. It’s like a scavenger hunt for your taste buds!
Your epicurean adventure begins by purchasing an event map at one of the locations listed below. Next, follow the map to discover different churro carts located throughout both parks, each featuring a unique Pixar-themed specialty churro. Along the way, you’ll receive a sticker from the vendor for every churro purchased. Lastly, present your map at the AP Corner in Paradise Gardens to collect a cool, commemorative surprise. It’s that easy—and delicious!
Specialty Churro Flavors Available at the Following Map/Churro Vendor Locations:
- Coco Churro, a spiced cocoa treat – at Frontierland Churro Cart
- Kevin’s Churro, a fruity lemon delight – at Town Square Churro Cart, Main Street, U.S.A.
- Presto Rabbit Churro, a carrot cake lover’s dream – at New Orleans Square Churro Cart
- Ants on a Log Churro, a donut-iced cocoa cereal concoction – at “a bug’s land” Churro Cart
Know Before You Go
- Event Map – $5 (tax included)
- One AP Churro Challenge map purchase per Annual Passholder—limited quantities available
- Churros sold separately. Churro purchase is not required to receive a commemorative surprise at AP Corner.
- Maps can only be redeemed once and will be punched upon redemption
- Valid Annual Passport and ID required to participate
- Separate theme park admission is required and not included
- Event elements including, but not limited to, operation of attractions, experiences, entertainment, characters, menu items, merchandise, souvenirs, special offerings and services are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice. No refunds given for any such changes or cancellations.
2018 BLOCKOUT DATES REMINDER
Please check the blockout dates calendars for your Passport type.
Important Annual Passport Information
Annual Passports do not guarantee theme park admission, especially during high attendance periods. Admission to the theme parks and availability of theme park parking are subject to capacity and other closures. Other restrictions apply.
Annual Passport types are limited in quantity, and certain types may no longer be available for purchase and/or renewal at any time. Guests must present a valid Annual Passport at time of initial map purchase. Benefits and discounts are determined solely by Disney, are subject to restrictions and exclusions and may be valid at only select locations. The Annual Passports and their benefits are nontransferable, subject to restrictions and change without notice, and may not be combined with any other discount, offer or promotion. Annual Passports are for personal use only, and the passes and their benefits may not be used for commercial purposes or for the benefit of others including, without limitation, the purchase of merchandise with the intent to resell such merchandise or the sharing of benefits with persons who are not the Passholder. See full Annual Passport Terms and Conditions.
Subject to change without notice.
There are still fantastic 2018 packages available. Send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner!
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be available to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- Mickey Mouse Celebrates 90 Years at Disneyland Paris - May 24, 2018
- Happy HalloWishes Dessert Party Reservations Now Available! - May 24, 2018
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dining Reservations Now Available! - May 24, 2018