Not to get lost in the shuffle of Walt Disney World ticket price that was announced yesterday, parking at the four Walt Disney World Parks also became slightly more expensive.
Effective February 11, this is what parking at one of the four Walt Disney World Parks will cost:
- Standard parking: car or motorcycle – $22 per day
- Preferred parking: car or motorcycle – $45 per day
- Oversized Vehicle Parking: Shuttle, Limo, Camper Trailer, RV, Bus or Tractor Trailer – $27 per day
Standard parking at Disney Springs, ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Typhoon Lagoon, and Blizzard Beach continues to be complimentary. Also complimentary is standard self-parking at all Disney Resort Hotels. Just another reason to stay on property!
To find out how to avoid paying the increased ticket prices that went into effect on February 11, CLICK HERE.
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! Fill out the form below, send an email or CLICK HERE for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I also offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
If you are having trouble viewing the form above, CLICK HERE.
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Disney Channel’s ‘Elena of Avalor’ Receives Prestigious Award - May 26, 2018
- One ‘Incredible’ Summer is Officially Underway at Walt Disney World - May 26, 2018
- Your Guide to an ‘Incredible Summer’ at the Magic Kingdom - May 25, 2018