I can’t lie, I’ve had “How Far I’ll Go” stuck in my head ever since the Moana DVD came out. It’s safe to say, I’m just a little obsessed with Moana. This Moana Hair Bow from WalkAmongStarsBtq on Etsy, is perfect for adding a touch of Disney and Moana no matter how far I go.
Since I can’t get away with wearing a grass skirt every day for after school pick up, I’ve had to find more subtle ways to add a little Moana to my daily life. I love the raw like fabric, which is reminiscent of Moana’s skirt. The coral colored bow and crochet resemble her top perfectly! You can get your bow fastened onto your choice of a french barrette, an elastic hair tie, a fold over elastic headband, or a partly lined alligator clip that includes a no-slip grip to prevent the bow from sliding out of hair. I love options, especially if it means I can wear an adorable Disney touch in multiple ways.
If you aren’t as Moana obsessed as I am, the designer has lots of other beautifully detailed bows inspired by other Disney characters too!
- Provincial Town Belle
- The Beast (Complete with fake fur details!)
- Mickey and Minnie
- Finding Nemo
- Doctor Strange (For the Marvel lovers!)
- TNBC Sally
How far would you go for this gorgeous Moana Hair Bow?
Latest posts by Danielle L (see all)
- We’re Loving the Wall-E and EVE Mickey Ears at Pixar Fest - May 23, 2018
- Splash Into Summer With Oversized Disney Pool Floats - May 22, 2018
- Check Out The Special Toy Story Land Annual Passholder Merchandise - May 21, 2018