OpenTable is the popular online reservation system that allows you to reserve reservations at your favorite restaurants all over the United States. The service has been in use at select non-Disney owned Disney Springs restaurants such as Morimoto and STK-Orlando and Swan & Dolphin Resort restaurants such as Shula’s and bluezoo for some time now. Today, we can confirm that the online service has been extended to select Walt Disney World Resort restaurants.
The new restaurants available for booking on OpenTable are:
- Artist Point at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwirght’s at Disney Port Orleans Riverside Resort
- Flying Fish at Disney’s Boardwalk
- Grand Floridian Café at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa
- Sanaa at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- The Wave at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
At this time, we do not know if additional Walt Disney World restaurants will be added to OpenTable in the future and/or if this is just a trial run. Keep following along with us for all the latest on all things Disney!
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World! I can even take care of the dining reservations for you! CLICK HERE , fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and my services are 100% FREE!
As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- Stitch is On the Loose at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort! - July 18, 2018
- VIDEO: Happy 63rd Birthday, Disneyland! - July 17, 2018
- Booking Now Open for Disney’s Aulani Resort in Hawaii Through Early 2020 - July 17, 2018