The Star Wars Guided Tour at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now available to book for dates beginning January 2, 2017. The brand new seven hour guided adventure will be held on Mondays and Saturdays at 1:00pm and includes the following:
- Seeing stars during a screening of the movie, Star Wars: Path of the Jedi
- Kylo Ren-dered speechless while witnessing 2 live stage shows—Star Wars: A Galaxy Far, Far Away and March of the First Order—from a reserved viewing area
- Enrolling younglings ages 4 through 12 in Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple
- Launching into hyperspace aboard a Starspeeder 1000 on Star Tours – The Adventures Continue
- Sinking your jawas into a Star Wars-inspired dinner at Backlot Express
- Joining forces with new friends at a Chewbacca and Kylo Ren Character Greeting
- Orbiting around saga-centric exhibits featuring replica props, models, concept art and artifacts at Star Wars Launch Bay
- Chewy-ing on inter-stellar sweets at Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party. The dessert party normally costs $69 for ages 10+ and $39 for children ages 3-9, including tax and gratuity.
- Experiencing a reserved viewing of the obi-wan and only Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular nighttime fireworks event
- Restoring freedom to your galaxy and taking a personalized souvenir of your tour home with you to commemorate your adventures
The all access Star Wars Guided Tour costs $129 per person (tax & gratuity included). Reservations can be made by calling (407) 939-7529. The check-in area is next to The Great Movie Ride inside Hollywood Studios park 15 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
The entire price of the tour is forfeited for no-shows or cancellations within two days of the reservation. Separate admission to Disney’s Hollywood Studios is required and not included in the cost of the tour. Guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult and tour itinerary, content, duration and availability are subject to change without notice.
Contact email@example.com or visit my Facebook page here to start planning your next magical Disney vacation. All of my planning services are 100% FREE and can help save you both time and money!
Photo Credit: Disney
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Laura Bourget (see all)
- The Disney Castle by LEGO is the Specialty Toy of the Year - May 13, 2017
- Update on Disney’s Coronado Springs Expansion - April 2, 2017
- Reservations to DVC Moonlight Magic at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon are now Open to Members - March 31, 2017