Star Wars fans prepare yourself for the galactic goodies I am about to show you! May 25th, 2017 marked the 40th Anniversary of Star Wars: Episode IV – A New Hope, and in celebration of that milestone year, Sperry will be debuting a Star Wars shoe collection. The collection will feature five different Star Wars themed designs, lets take a look:
- The Rebel Pilot Cloud CVO: These orange canvas shoes embody the spirit of the X-wing pilot uniforms, with the rebel symbol as the highlight.
- The Death Star Cloud CVO: Join the dark side in these worn black canvas shoes featuring the Imperial symbol. The green accent reminiscent of the Death Star’s destructive beam is enough to send chills down your spine.
- The Han & Chewie Cloud Slip-On: These black canvas shoes feature two of Star Wars most loveable characters. Slip them on and you’re ready to board the Millennium Falcon and help save the galaxy.
- The McQuarrie Cloud Slip-On: This canvas slip-on features concept art designed by Ralph McQuarrie before any of the Star Wars films were produced.
- The Droid Cloud Slip-On: These are the droids you’re looking for! These white canvas slip-ons feature C-3PO and R2-D2 two unlikely heroes in the Star Wars films.
The 40th anniversary collection will be available in stores and online beginning August 10th. I can’t wait to grab a pair of those orange rebel kicks to wear when I see, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, and some day visit Galaxy’s Edge!! Which pair would you choose? Share in the comments below.
Click here for your FREE, no obligation quote!
As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can save you money and time planning your MAGICAL vacation! My planning services are always 100% FREE! Contact me today for your FREE, no obligation quote, firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, deals, and travel tips!
Latest posts by Shannon (see all)
- Adorable Holiday Candle Themed Petit Cakes at Amorette’s Patisserie - November 27, 2017
- Enjoy the Music of Coco with Epcot’s new Mariachi Band - November 27, 2017
- Mickey Mouse Candy Cane Beignets Available at Disneyland - November 26, 2017