Ever since the Minnie Van service rolled out in July 2017, the Walt Disney World Resort roadways got a little more fun! Guests can arrange their own private Disney vehicle right from the Lyft app on their smartphone at the rate of $20 for a standard ride.
Starting today, February 12, the rate increases to $25 for standard ride.
Here is the full list of participating Disney World resorts with Minnie Van availability:
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Carribean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Boardwalk Resort
Are you ready to start planning your magical Disney vacation? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), I’ll be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and Fastpass reservations. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook. Or fill out and submit the form below.
If you are having issues seeing the form above just click here!
Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Whitney Littlejohn (see all)
- New Disney Patent for a Virtual Narrative System for Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge - May 25, 2018
- Donald’s Dino-Bash! Kicks Off Today in Animal Kingdom - May 25, 2018
- Mickey Mouse Celebrates 90 Years at Disneyland Paris - May 24, 2018