Did you know that in Disney World they pump irresistible scents into the streets to tempt their guests to enter certain stores?
The Main Street Bakery located on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom is one of the locations that does this, and it has been serving guests delectable treats for years. In 2013 Starbucks took over yet they continued serving those irresistible baked goods.
This delicious menu changes from season to season and here is what you can find there this summer:
- Specialty Mickey Cupcakes in vanilla or chocolate, perfect for guests who love icing
- Giant Brownies with and without walnuts
- Marshmallow Dream Bars and S’mores Bars
- Chocolate Chip Cookies and Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles
- Banana Nut Bread, Chocolate Marble Pound Cake, Iced Lemon Pound Cake, and Raspberry Swirl Pound Cake
- Blueberry Yogurt Muffins with Honey
- Petite Vanilla Bean Scones and Blueberry Scones
- Butter, Almond, and Chocolate Croissants
- Apple Fritters
- Chocolate Chunk and Vermont Maple Walnut Muffins
- A variety of breakfast egg sandwiches
- Coffee Cakes and Cake Pops
Not only do they have incredible desserts, but some of these snacks you can grab on-the-go when heading down Main Street for a quick breakfast. They also have large selection of coffees and teas to go along with your snack.
Be sure to check out the Main Street Bakery next time you go to the Magic Kingdom!
Latest posts by Taylor R (see all)
- LEGOLAND Florida reveals the new “1964½” Ford Mustang Lego display! - October 2, 2016
- Limited Time Only: Memory Maker Experience with Belle! - August 26, 2016
- National Roller Coaster Day – Coaster Crusade 2016 - August 21, 2016