Little ones can be magically transformed into their favorite princesses or pirate aboard Disney Cruise Line. The Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique onboard each of the four Disney Cruise Line ships provides aspiring young princesses and pirates with the full fairy tale treatment with pixie-dusted and piratical makeovers at this very special salon.
Fairy Godmothers-in-training of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and the “first mates” of the Pirates League, young royalty and buccaneers can look the part. Disney Cruise Line also has several makeovers that are exclusive to Disney Cruise Line:
- An Under the Sea Package transforms little cruisers into little mermaids with a two-piece swimsuit, “mermaid tail” wrap, tiara and nail polish that changes color in sunlight.
- Other cruise exclusive packages include Princess Minnie Mouse and First Mate Minnie Mouse and Captain Mickey Mouse.
Guests can find the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique located on Deck 5 midship aboard the Disney Fantasy and Disney Dream, and on Deck 10 Forward aboard the Disney Magic and Disney Wonder. On pirate party night, the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique becomes The Pirates League, where swashbuckling boys, girls, and grownups can get ready to “argh” the evening away.
Applications of beards and bandanas, swords and scars, earrings and eye patches are done with the savvy skill of veteran pirates who share their own tales of sea-sailing adventures. After reciting a sacred pirate oath, shipmates and scoundrels are turned loose on their pirate vessel.
For children, a full pirate makeover is available with the First Mate package for boys including bandana, scars, fake teeth, eye patch sword and more. For girls, an outfit available only on the Disney ship is the Empress which includes a Disney Cruise Line exclusive dress, shimmering makeup, face gem, nail polish, earring, eye patch sword and more.
Guests can book makeovers online at www.disneycruise.com in advance of embarkation or onboard the ship during their cruise.
Source: Disney Cruise Line
Ready to start planning your Disney vacation? Click here for a FREE, no obligation quote or fill out the form below for a FREE quote.
As an agent with MickeyTravels, LLC, I can help save you time and money planning your next Disney vacation. The best part is my services are always FREE! Contact me today at email@example.com or (229) 977-3773. Join me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates and tips.
Latest posts by Natalie Connell (see all)
- Star Wars Day at Sea Returns to the Disney Fantasy - January 11, 2018
- Cast Members Placed Their Mark on the New Yacht & Beach Club Convention Center Expansion - January 10, 2018
- New French Dip Sandwich Available for Limited Time at Earl of Sandwich - January 9, 2018