Whether you are on the Disney Dining Plan or not, who can resist a snack while at the Magic Kingdom? There are so many snack locations to choose from that it can be hard to narrow down to the one that hits the spot. Let’s explore my family’s best snack locations found in the Magic Kingdom to help you know where to go. I have listed one snack location per Magic Kingdom Land so no matter where you are in the park, you can find a scrumptious treat!
- Main Street, U.S.A.’s Main Street Bakery would normally win out in my family for the top snack location, but it is currently closed for refurbishment and should re-open sometime in June 2013. Our close runner up is Plaza Ice Cream Parlor where you can get tasty hand-dipped ice cream cones, sundaes, and floats. They have the most adorable Mickey Mouse Ice Cream Cone that has 2 chocolate wafers as Mickey’s ears.
- Adventureland is home to the infamous Dole Whip at Aloha Isle. You can get the Dole Whip as soft-serve, soft-serve swirl, or a float. Any option is a great way to taste the original pineapple-y goodness.
- Frontierland takes you back to a different era with the Frontierland Churro Cart. The cart is found almost directly across from the Diamond Horseshoe. Double score here – you can cover sweet and salty cravings! You can purchase a warm, cinnamon sugar coated churro with or without chocolate dipping sauce. They also have a Mickey pretzel that you can buy with cheese sauce as an option.
- Liberty Square hosts my personal favorite snack location at Sleepy Hollow. Sleepy Hollow is known for its funnel cakes and ice cream cookie sandwiches that are almost the size of a small child’s head! The one menu item that simply outshines the rest is the Nutella and Fresh Fruit Waffle Sandwich. It is big enough to share or if you are extra hungry, take it on all by yourself. The sandwich has a delightful combination of gooey, chocolaty Nutella, and cool fruit nestled in between a warm waffle folded up around its glorious contents. Sleepy Hollow also has a nice little seating area around the side of the building to sit and nosh in the shade.
- Fantasyland is a dream come true with Gaston’s Tavern. Where else can you get LeFou’s Brew, a pork shank, and a cinnamon roll? This place is sure to have a snack option to please everyone in your family. Gaston’s even has a few healthy snack options like sliced apples, humus, and a veggie cup.
- Last, but not least, is Tomorrowland with Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies. At Auntie Gravity’s, you can order up a smoothie, soft-serve ice cream in a cone, cup, or float, muffins, and whole pieces of fruit. No matter what you choose, it’s sure to be out of this world!
Before I end our snack-tastic tour around the Magic Kingdom, I have to give a shout out or at least an honorable mention to all the popcorn carts around the Magic Kingdom. They are near and dear to my heart, as we always grab popcorn to munch on while we watch Wishes. The popcorn carts are never far away and all you have to do is follow your nose to find one. Now that I have shared our favorite snack spots around the Magic Kingdom, what Magic Kingdom snack spot are you dreaming of?