Probably one of the most asked questions of the Christmas Season is how long is Disney keeping the Christmas decorations around for?
Typically Disney will start taking down the holiday decorations the first week of January. In a surprise move Disney is keeping some of their parks decorated a little longer this year!
Here is a current list of how long you can expect to see the Holiday decorations up at the Disney World theme parks!
- Hollywood Studios plans on leaving their decorations up just a few more days till January 5th.
- Animal Kingdom doesn’t really decorate for Christmas that much, but what they do have will remain till January 6th, 2017.
- Disney Springs will leave their decorations out till January 8th and plans on running the Starbright Holiday Drone Show till the 8th as well!
- Magic Kingdom will be leaving their Christmas Decorations up till January 11th, 2017!
This is the latest the Magic Kingdom has ever left their decorations up! Great news if you missed out on them before Christmas!
With the Festival of the Arts coming January 13th we heard Epcot has already started breaking down their Christmas decorations.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney World Cast Member Dies in Tragic Accident - July 9, 2018
- Marvel’s Ant-Man and the Wasp is small in size but big on laughs - July 6, 2018
- The TeePublic Pre-July 4th Chip and Co. Sale is Happening Now! - June 27, 2018