For a limited time only, guests can enjoy the Le Cellier Prix Fixe Lunch Menu in addition to their usual offerings. Check out some of the tasty items you’ll find here for lunch:
- Cheddar Cheese Soup – made with Moosehead Beer and Nueske’s Applewood-Smoked Bacon
- Le Cellier House Salad – mixed lettuces from The Land, toy box tomatoes, cucumbers, red onion, radish, whole grain croutons and Minus 8 Maple Vinaigrette
- Steak and Frites – certified angus hangar steak, Au Poivre sauce, and crispy onions served with truffle fries
- Le Cellier Lobster “BLT” Burger – ground wagyu beef and Applewood-smoked bacon, lobster and crab mix, tomato jam, bibb lettuce, béarnaise, and housemade pickles on a brioche bun served with truffle fries
- Spring Cavatelli Pasta – morel mushrooms, asparagus tips, English peas, arugula, white asparagus cream and house-made lemon ricotta
- Maple Crème Brûlée
- Chocolate Mousse Maple Leaf
The Le Cellier Prix Fixe Lunch Menu is only available until September 30th, so don’t miss your chance to indulge in Canada’s finest fare.
Thinking of planning a Disney Vacation? There are many destinations to consider. Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani and Adventures by Disney. Let me know if you’d like more information.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I can help you plan the perfect Disney Vacation whether it’s Disney World, Disneyland, the Disney Cruise Line, Aulani or Adventures by Disney. I’ll work with you to find a package that suits your budget, nab those hard-to-get dining and FastPass+ reservations and throw in a sprinkle of pixie dust. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at (888) 580-MAGIC, via email firstname.lastname@example.org or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Megan N (see all)
- Coming Soon: The First Openly Gay Character in a Disney Film - August 13, 2018
- A Review of Avengers: Infinity War - August 12, 2018
- Strawberry Cheesecake Bread Pudding - August 12, 2018