Have you ever heard of the “Beignet Dash” Fun Run? It’s a little known weekly run at Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter where you finish your race with a tasty beignet! Every Sunday guests gear up and do a quick dash around the resort with a sweet treat to make it all worth it.
Each Sunday morning the recreation cast members get you registered and give you a bib with a voucher attached for three beignets. And yes, there is a waiver to sign!
- Register the morning of the run
- Check in time is at 7:30 am on the Riverwalk between Building 5 and Doubloon Lagoon Pool at Port Orleans Resort – French Quarter
- Entry Fee is $15 plus tax
- The race starts at 8 am
- The fun run is about 1.5 mile in distance
- The beignets are included with your registration fee
- Guests at other resorts can participate too
- Walking is totally acceptable
Don’t worry if you decide to skip the race, Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory has delicious beignets waiting for you too!
Will you be participating in the “Beignet Dash” on your next Disney World visit? Beignets are a strong motivator!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Image Credit: @WDWToday
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Cute New Minnie Mouse Wall Photo Op At Disneyland Park - July 19, 2018
- Disney and Scentsy Announce Fragrance Collection Collaboration - July 19, 2018
- Ordering at Mint Julep Bar At Disneyland Has Moved Outside - July 18, 2018