Are you a fan of the Food Network’s Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian? Then you won’t want to miss his appearance at this year’s Epcot International Food & Wine Festival “What’s Cookin’ With…” session on Oct. 8 in the Festival Center.
What better way to start your day than breakfast with Zakarian? He’ll be onstage creating fabulous shrimp and grits as well as offering tips, tricks and insights. Then you’ll have the opportunity to ask him question.
We caught up with Zakarian at The Food Studio in New York City, where he shared his favorite things to do at Walt Disney World Resort.
To book a seat at Chef Geoffrey’s appearance at the Festival or any of the other Special Dining Events, check out at EpcotFoodFestival.com, or call 407-939-3378.
Here are the links to book online:
- Culinary Demonstrations at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Beverage Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Party for the Senses
- What’s Cookin’ With… at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Mix It, Make It, Celebrate It! at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Cheese Seminars at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
- Eat to the Beat Dining Package at the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival
And stay tuned to Chip and Co for updates and more!
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch at 843-288-1130, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit : Disney Parks BlogThank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!