Have you ever wanted to see all that it takes to transform World Showcase for the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival? Well here is your chance! During the Gardens of the World Tour – Spring Edition guests will join a knowledgeable Disney Horticulturist—and a small group of fellow enthusiasts too—for a fascinating 3-hour walking tour throughout the World Showcase Pavilions.
During these fascinating journeys, Epcot becomes your “living classroom!” Witness firsthand how garden beds, shrubs, hedges, and topiaries are meticulously cultivated at the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival to evoke a sense of wonder. Imagination is only the first step in a complex process that results in these extraordinary botanical backdrops!
Travel around the World Showcase where you’ll learn how the Disney Horticulture team tells elaborate stories through landscaping. Examine how the carefully planned designs play a crucial role in staying authentic and true to the diverse cultures of the 11 World Showcase Pavilions.
Learn gardening tips and tricks from our Disney Horticulture experts—helpful info that you can use at home!
During this journey “around the world,” you’ll experience the following:
- Become privy to behind-the-scenes tales about the award-winning topiaries and gardens that make the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival so special.
- Examine the role of landscaping at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Learn ways you can apply Disney landscaping techniques at home.
- Discover various plant materials and gardening techniques—and see how landscaping helps develop a theme.
- The price of this tour is $85.00 plus tax, per Guest.
- Epcot admission is required and is not included in the price of the tour.
- Tours take place on select days during the Festival from 9:00 AM to noon. Advanced reservations are strongly recommended.
- Bottled water will be provided during the tour.
- This tour is delivered in English only. Simultaneous translation is not provided, nor is it allowed.
- Tour itinerary, content, duration, and availability are subject to change without notice.
- Guests must be at least 12 years of age to participate in this tour.
Don’t miss this limited-time opportunity to explore—or even develop—a budding passion for gardening! Call 407-WDW-TOUR to book or Contact Your Disney Travel Agent to set it up for you.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com