Disney Vacation Club members can kick-start their day with a complimentary fitness class that blends stretching and classic Pilates. Classes are available Tuesday mornings from late spring through late fall.
Keep your body healthy and active with expert exercises and strengthening tips while surrounded by the magic of Disney California Adventure Park.
Instructors will provide the equipment—just bring a positive attitude and remember to wear comfortable fitness attire and athletic shoes. Note: Athletic shoes are required.
- Feel your best by making regular exercise part of your daily routine.
- The class is taught by a certified fitness instructor.
- All fitness levels are welcome.
- Equipment is provided by your instructor.
- At the end of class, you’ll receive a souvenir Membership Magic Fitness Towel and complimentary Jamba Juice.
When and Where:
- Dates: Offered on Tuesdays from late spring through late fall; check with Member Services for specific dates and class availability
- Time: Experience begins at approximately 6:50 AM and lasts approximately one hour (please arrive no later than 6:45 AM)
- Check-In Location: Meet at the gate to Disney California Adventure Park, located at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
- Class Location: Workout is held inside Disney California Adventure Park
- Guests should wear proper fitness attire that allows them to move comfortably—from standing positions to doing floor exercises.
- This is a Pilates-based workout.
- While stretching is a key component to the class, Guests will not be asked to move beyond their ability or range of motion.
- For the well-being and safety of all Members, participants must be in good health with no recent illnesses or injuries.
- Party size limited to the Member plus 3 guests per Membership.
- Guests must be 14 years of age or older to participate in this experience. Guests ages 14 to 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Valid Disney Vacation Club Membership Card and photo ID required at check-in.
How to Book:
To book, call Member Services at (800) 800-9800.†
Reservations are required and can be made up to 60 days in advance; reservations must be made at least 24 hours advance. Walk-in attendance is not available.
This event is complimentary—and is exclusive to Members and their guests.
We request that Guests who need to cancel their reservation do so at least 24 hours in advance. The class may be canceled at the discretion of the Disneyland Resort due to inclement weather. Guests will be notified of any cancellations via phone.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Friends Returning To SeaWorld This Christmas - August 15, 2018
- New Annual Passholder Holiday Rates Released For Walt Disney World - August 14, 2018
- Two New Haagen-Dazs Milkshake Flavors At Disney Springs - August 14, 2018