Exciting news for Florida Residents! Disney has just released some fantastic rates at select Disney Resort hotels most nights, April 15 through June 24, 2018!
For example, Florida residents can enjoy a stay in a standard room at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort for $99 per night, plus tax most Monday through Wednesday nights from April 16 through May 23, 2018.
Booking Window: Feb. 27 – June 24, 2018
Travel Window: Most nights Apr. 15 – June 24, 2018
Resort Hotels Included in This Offer:
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Jambo House
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – Family Suites Only
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows – Studios Only
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort – Riverside
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort
The Campsites at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort included for stays most Sunday Through Thursday nights April 29 through May 24, 2018.
You must be a Florida Resident. Proof of Florida residency required at Resort hotel check-in.
Length of Stay Requirements:
Minimum – 1 night
Maximum – 14 nights
- The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Additional per adult charges may apply if more than 2 adults per room at Disney Value, Moderate and Deluxe Resorts.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotions.
- Offer excludes 3-bedroom villas, Cabins at Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort – The Little Mermaid Standard Rooms, Bungalows at Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows, Disney’s Port Orleans – French Quarter, the Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa, and Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort.
Interested in booking this fantastic offer? Click Here for your FREE No Obligation Quote!
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Incredibles 2 Claims Biggest Animated Film Opening Weekend Ever - June 17, 2018
- Walt Disney World 2019 Rates Are Releasing June 19th - June 17, 2018
- Guide To All Things Super During The Incredible Tomorrowland Expo - June 16, 2018