Disney Cruise Line is excited to announce that guests will have the option to purchase Flexible and Restricted Airfare from one of their Disney Cruise Line Air Sea Specialists beginning in May. These fares come with a variety of benefits to best fit your needs.
- Flexible Fares provide the convenience of customizing your flight schedule, with an extended payment and cancellation option.
- Restricted Fares let you confirm the best available non-refundable, airline-published airfare offered by Disney Cruise Line at the time of booking, while still receiving the peace of mind of booking your flights with the Disney Cruise Line Air Program.
In order to fully support selling and servicing reservations with Flexible and Restricted Fares, the hours of the Air Sea Specialist team will be expanded to include Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m.-8 p.m. EST, along with the current hours of 8 a.m.-10 p.m. EST, Monday-Friday. The Air Sea Specialist team can be contacted directly by calling 877-566-0967 or contact your Disney Travel Agent to help you figure out your best options.
Another important thing to note is that the cost of the Vacation Protection will now be calculated off 8% of the cruise fare plus airfare, if applicable. Also, anytime you add Vacation Protection Plan to a reservation you will have the option to purchase the Plan prior to final payment. The Vacation Protection Plan is non-refundable and will provide coverage from the moment it is paid until you return home. In the event you have to cancel your vacation for any non-covered reason you will receive a cruise credit in the amount of 75% of the pre-paid, non-refundable cancellations fees to use on a future cruise.
Contact me today to start planning your magical Disney vacation. As an agent with MickeyTravels (designated with Platinum Earmarked status by Disney), my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Find me on Facebook or feel free to email me with any Disney vacation questions at SPhillips@mickeytravels.com
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Pineapple Lanai At Disney’s Polynesian Now Serving Dole Whips With Rum - July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: All-Star Movies Room Refurbishment Updates - July 16, 2018
- VIDEO: See How Pixar-Themed Treats Are Created By Disneyland Resort Candy Makers - July 13, 2018