For those planning on making Memory Maker part of your Walt Disney World vacation package or who plan on using Disney’s PhotoPass service, it’s helpful to know where you can go for troubleshooting, to make PhotoPass related purchases or for any other needs related to the service.
Each of Walt Disney World’s theme parks as well as Disney Springs have designated PhotoPass centers. You’ll find them at the following locations:
- Epcot- The Camera Center
- Disney Springs – Disney PhotoPass Studio
- Animal Kingdom Theme Park – Garden Gate Gifts
- Hollywood Studios – Sid Cahuenga’s One-of-a-Kind
- Magic Kingdom Park – Inside Town Square Theater
At each of these locations Disney PhotoPass Cast Members will be on hand to answer any questions you might have about Memory Maker, Memory Maker One Day as well as how to access your PhotoPass photos and videos online or using the My Disney Experience mobile app. The PhotoPass Cast Members can also help you with viewing and editing your photos as well as making digital or print purchases.
So next time you’re at Walt Disney World be sure to stop by the locations listed above to chat about your photos. For those with technical questions on the go, you can also call 407.560.4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the Disney PhotoPass Guest Support Team. They’ll be happy to answer any of your questions about Disney PhotoPass Service and Memory Maker.
Thinking about a visit to Walt Disney World? Packages are currently available to book through until the end of 2018. Read below to find out how you can get your FREE quote.
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider working with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I would be on hand to help with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard to get dining and Fastpass bookings. Best of all my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025 via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Exciting Adventures Await During Disney Cruise Line’s New Stop In Astoria, Oregon - July 6, 2018
- Disney Expected To Have a Profitable Third Quarter Despite Solo and Uncertainty Around Fox Merger - July 5, 2018
- Enzo’s Hideaway Will Start Offering Sunday Suppers Beginning Father’s Day Weekend - June 11, 2018